Daily Discussion: Hogan’s possible return to the ring

We are starting a new daily feature in 2013 – the daily discussion. We’ll post a topic, and invite your responses.

Today’s topic: Would you like to see Hulk Hogan wrestle again? Despite turning down a big money offer to wrestle again in Mexico, there are reports that Hogan is getting to the itch to wrestle again. Perhaps a return to the ring at TNA’s Lockdown event at the Alamo Dome in San Antonio?

Yesterday’s discussion – Undertaker’s Wrestlemania opponent

Feel free to suggest a daily discussion topic at betweentheropes@hotmail.com

Tags: , , ,

1. VDT says:

And NEW TNA world Champion…. As TNA has basically turned in “Hogan knows (what’s) best for TNA”. Of course having a 60 years who can barely walk headlining PPV’s is just what every young wrestling fans of today wants to see! As I am guessing he’s not coming out of retirement to be the next breakout X div star or TV champ!

2. Heather Clem says:

ME vs HOGAN! WRESTLEMANIA!

3. Prince Dann says:

Short term, with the goal being to put someone over, yes.

Long term, or to put himself and his ego back into the spotlight, no.

Sadly, from past experience, its likely to be the latter.

4. Nick A says:

I think he has shown that he’s only willing to wrestle if it’s for an important reason. One or two more matches probably wouldn’t hurt him. I would love his last day in TNA be him putting over someone like Samoa Joe or Austin Aries.

5. Travis says:

I love him and am all about legends returning to the ring, unfortunately I don’t think he can wrestle without embarrassing himself. He can barely walk. If he wants to wrestle it should not be allowed in TNA because it would be opposite of what they are. All the power in the world to him to wrestle at top promotions in Mexico and Japan, his stateside wrestling should be Indy scene unless he can go out there and surprise the bejeezus out of fans with dome awesome matches in TNA. I think Flair, Vader, Nash, and a few others can still go a few more times.

6. Filip says:

You mean other than TNA LOCKDOWN PPV, Lethal Lockdown match: Team TNA (w.”buddies” Sting and Angle) versus Team Aces-&-Apes ???
    C’m on, bro, wake up!

7. Phil says:

I’m all for it! You’re never gonna make everybody happy in this day & age , but a Hogan comeback would be great for wrestling & great for TNA!!

8. MC Live says:

If you wanna sell tickets in the Alamo Dome, which is HUGE, I guess a Hulk Hogan match is the way to go. I honestly think he’s ruined his legacy enough though

9. scott says:

If Hogan knows whats best for TNA he would NOT put himself in the title spotlight for a he would be a nice added attraction maybe for a farewell tour but other then that no

10. Jamie says:

He hasn’t got a full run left in him. If done right though, I’m not averse to him lacing up the boots again, it just HAS to be for the right reasons. If he’s coming back for another run as champion, there’s going to be a lot of upset people in and out of TNA

11. Kerry says:

I would rather not see or hear about Hulk Hogan doing anything again. I would like for him to just completely disappear from the public eye.

12. ManWhale! says:

Do it

13. Chris James says:

BS just to sell tickets. As if TNA can sell out Alamodome with their crap alone.

14. Andrew says:

Most likely, Hogan is trying to restore his reputation after the whole sex tape fiasco. I don’t blame him though.