Vintage Collection Summary (Benoit Did Exist)‏

WWE Vintage Collection on December 14th, 2012 featured these matches and segment:

* Lex Luger vs. PJ Walker (WWF Raw – March 1st, 1993)
* Lex Luger vs. Shawn Michaels (WWF All American Wrestling – September 19th, 1993)
* King Haku’s Coronation (WWF Superstars – July 9th, 1988)
* King Haku vs. Sam Houston (WWF Prime Time Wrestling – August 22nd, 1988)
* Eddie Guerrero vs. Rob Van Dam (WWF Backlash 2002)

Go to http://wherewrestlinghappens.tk for info about future shows.

Interesting Note – Jim Ross mentioned Chris Benoit during the Backlash match and WWE didn’t censor it.

Tags: , , , ,

1. Steve says:

Who cares if he was a great wrestler? Murdering his wife and child means a hell of a lot more than any five star match he may have had.

2. Christopher Benoit says:

It was only a mention in a past show.

Its not like some pissed off employee shouted his name in a mic live on RAW.

3. cool arrow says:

I noticed he’s back in the title history on WWE.com too.

4. ManWhale says:

Amazing, I mention Benoit once after Jerry Lawler’s heart attack and now he’s back on their history. Strange how things work. Who care’s if he’s a murderer? Moses was a murderer and he led the hebrews into the promise land. OJ simpsons still on the loose and nobody cares.

5. Steve says:

Who cares if he was a murderer? Are you serious? He murdered a CHILD. You seriously think wrestling was more important than that?

6. ManWhale says:

I’m 26 with no kids and that’s why we’ll never see eye-to-eye. Just because you got suckered into breeding doesn’t mean I have to listen to the rants of “oh once you have a child, you’ll understand.” I don’t care, i straight up don’t care about if it was a kid. i never want kids and i’m sure we’ll all agree that that is probably for the best. i still don’t see how you can make a connection between your kid and his kid anyways unless you’re planning on offing your son soon. Benoit was just a person who flew over the coocoo’s nest, he wasn’t a monster. all the monsters are in congress.

7. ManWhale says:

@skeetervalentine dat’s dugh troof, troof!

8. Skeeter Valentine says:

@Adurka. Look up the condition CTE and tell me he developed that from a fake career. Everybody here knows that’s its predetermined entertainment, but you can’t be that foolish can you?

9. ManWhale says:

@adurkadurk How many times are you going to say this before you realize you begging and pleading for us to say a statement that’s been stated numerous times won’t change any of our opinions on the guy himself? You can’t change the world by being the loudest and saying the thing that’s going against the majority’s opinion. Seriously dude, just give it up. There are no more words left for you to say that can drive the point across any further THAT HE MURDERED HIS KID!!! Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to eat this kids cuisine in lil benoit’s memory for you, and if you’re lucky, I’ll choke to death.

10. ManWhale says:

@adurkadurk, mattered enough for you to remember my pearls of wisdom. why are you mad for?

11. ManWhale says:

@adurkadurk you’re an idiot who contradicts yourself. i might be a “monster” but at least I’m not trying to switch my words around. I’m true to what I say, and if you’re all booty hurt cuz some kid you don’t know died, then you really need to find something more entertaining to do.

12. Chris says:

Good! Glad to hear that wwe might be giving up this selfish personal grudge on 1 of the best wrestlers, performers & overall best atheletes who gave everthing he had physically &perhaps mentally to an industry who forgets so very easily.MADDNESS & INSANITY can strike anyone anytime. It is long overdue for wwe to show forgiveness to a man who did & gave so much overall for them. BottomLine