Will Raw continue to be a three hour show?

WWE CFO George Barrios stated today that the USA Network is pleased with the additional hour of programming, and the company will continue to produce weekly live three hour Raws.

Barrios said the 8:00 p.m. hour is “up 35 percent versus what it replaced for USA.”

Tags: , ,

1. Captain Ass says:

I’ve been a WWE guy for over 30 years and even I admit that 3 hours is too long. Now if they had several great matches on each show, that would be a different story. More action, less talk, WWE.

2. Matthew says:

Ahhh poo

3. cool arrow says:

I’m glad the network is “pleased,” because the fans sure as hell aren’t.

4. Meh says:

Thank goodness as I was hopeing that the 3 hour Raws would continue especially the March 11th, March 18th and Mach 25th episodes of Raw in 2013 after clocks have gone forward in North America on March 10th because it would I get to see Raw start at midnight those weeks (instead of the usual 1am that the Raw have been at since the 3 hour Raws thing started) since I live in the UK and the clocks here in the UK don’t go forward in 2013 until March 31st 2013.

5. Jau says:

Even if it’s a 1 hour show, it’ll still be boring.

6. Michael Hirn says:

So they’ve gotten better ratings than the 50th time they’ve re-run an old episode of NCIS or the Condemned for the 100000000th time? Awesome.

7. JD Storm says:

i thought 3 hours was a bit much when Nitro was doing it. i’ve got to say, 3 hours is still too much. if WWE was less about being the next “Days of our Lives” and more about ‘rassling, then i might change my opinion.

8. Ostego says:

Better than watching the same episodes of NCIS, L&O SVU, or Burn Notice over and over and over again. And for all the complainers, I find it real funny you people complain about it yet still watch it every time it comes on. Even if every match was MotY worthy, the majority of you would still find something to complain about. TNA is over ——->.

9. -J- says:

its complacency like this that helps the product suck that much more…where’s the motivation to produce better shows, the network is happy the sponsors are happy screw what the fans think, right.

10. Matt says:

What’s wrong with three hour RAWs. You guys are a minority that the WWE isn’t going to ever care about because all you do is **** and complain and never enjoy anything. Three Hour RAWs are damn awesome and actually puts more of their talented superstars on the show each week. But since you people can’t even pay attention for three hours and **** all over talented inviduals, i guess you all make your lives miserable just to have your precious **** sessions on the internet. Seriously isn’t it time to grow up?

11. Scott says:

I don’t mind 3 hour Raws every once in a while, but with the product they have right now, less is more. If we are taking about 3 hour Raws back in the Attitude Era, I’d be happy with that, but 3 hour Raws right now… no.

12. Fisha695 says:

The 3hr RAWs have been so/so for me, when they’re great they’re amazing, however when they’re even just a little off it drags on & on.

13. MoneyInTheBank187 says:

Wrestling Fans would complain if it was only 2 hours…saying awe! make it 3 hours again. Yall always have something to complain about. Quit your whining!

14. Kyle Christie says: