WWE Smackdown Spoilers
Dec 4, 2012 - by Steve Gerweck
1. World Hvt. Champion Big Show defeated Daniel Bryan. The Shield attacked Bryan. Kane ran out, but he took the Shield powerbomb through the announcers’ table.
2. 3MB defeated Brodus Clay and The Uso’s.
3. Randy Orton defeated Wade Barrett after Kofi Kingston distracted Barrett.
4. The Great Khali and Hornswoggle defeated Primo and Epico.
5. Sheamus defeated Alberto Del Rio by submission. Big Show watched the match from the stage.
Notes: Sheamus and Big Show signed a no-contact until TLC agreement. Damien Sandow’s search for a new apprentice continued and this time Miz interrupted. An angle led to Antonio Cesaro vs. R-Truth for the Intercontinental Title being announced for the TLC pay-per-view. Sheamus threw Ricardo Rodriguez at Show to get around the no contact rule at the end of the show. Despite the no contact rule, Sheamus beat Big Show by DQ in the dark match.