Former WWE superstar goes on a Twitter rant on John Cena

Former WWE Wrestler Tyler Reks recently posted the following on Twitter about issues he had with John Cena while working for the company…

“Anyone want to know what top guy forced me to stop using the burning hammer – even after it appeared on SD/RAW and PPV’s? … 1st house show loop, Cena asks pulls me aside, degrades me like I’m 10 years & tells me if I use it again I’d me fired. He yelled at me & said, ‘Who gave u permission to use that’? Apparently he hadn’t been watching the product 4 the last 8 months… Or perhaps how he stole our idea to get fired, use social media to get over, & run in from the crowd (Given to Miz & Truth)… I still have the promo DVD our idea was burned onto when Cena supposedly helped us with the idea – then lied & said it wasn’t stolen later.”

Tags: , ,

1. Ostego says:

Must of been drunk when he wrote that because it made absolutely no sense.

2. echo says:

Was there an issue with the Burning Hammer because it’s similar to the AA, or it’s a potentially dangerous move? Can anyone clarify?

3. Vixen says:

Their goes his chances of coming back to wwe even if he want to come back doubt Vince would let him come back after he bad mouth cena

4. mike says:

dude needs to speak english

5. dave says:

Well, he may have a point. Stop the whole “he’s a released WWE wrestler who is drunk and bitter”. His method may not be diplomatic enough but don’t dismiss his claims yet.

6. McMahon says:

Tyler Reks voluntarily left WWE to be home with his family so I don’t think he’s too concerned about burning bridges.

7. Wrestlings Future says:

Let’s be honest here… If Vince McMahon had another daughter… She would be married to john cena

8. Fisha695 says:

Supposedly this rant was because he had broke his nose way back when MVP was still employed and didn’t want to get it fixed at the time. Now that he’s out of the WWE & looking to do acting work he wants to get his nose fixed and he wants WWE to pay for it and the WWE told him to “LOLNope”. And thus the rant.

9. ROB_MOR says:

Nothing diplomatic about bad grammar. Cannot even understand what he’s trying to say. If he’s such a big bad dood, why doesn’t he just form sentences in a manner that I can understand and prove it?

10. -J- says:

grow a set and do the move, u were already going no where.

11. Truth says:

Hey Rob_Mor, your point would have more merit if you actually spelled “dood” properly. It’s “Dude”. I don’t normally point this out, but you are talking about grammar.

12. Scott says:

Now we rip on Cena a ton, but…

1. lolwut?

2. Unless everybody has done a good job keeping Cena’s backstage politics under wraps, I haven’t really known Cena being like that, at least in that fashion.

13. jalan says:

yeah, i had to read that a few times but he prob did get bitched at by cena. cena is known to b proud of the 5moves of doom career extender path…and was the idea stolen? maybe, im sure it happens a lot. ideas r “taken” , overheard, moved around from guy to guy. not much u can do unless you copyright it but thats a process.