Poll results: Are you going to purchase WWE’s The Attitude Era DVD?

Are you going to purchase WWE’s The Attitude Era DVD?

No (50%, 331 Votes)
Yes (50%, 328 Votes)

Total Voters: 659

Tags: ,

1. Prince Dann says:

I love that Goldust has a huge picture :)
    I’m gonna buy it :)

2. Scott says:

My girlfriend is getting me this for Christmas, so I vote no, but for good reason

3. Patrick says:

I bought the Blu-Ray. The bonus features were cool. Documentary should’ve been a lot longer.

4. Scott says:

Was the Attitude Era a time where techinal showcases were the exception, and not the norm?!? Yeah, but at the same time, the Attitude Era had compelling storylines left and right, interesting stuff here and there. Yes there was crap, but you could usually bury it in favor of the good stuff, which was plentful.

5. Ggkjjj says:

No technical matches? pretty sure Angle & Benoit were around you could say that for modern matchesaswell and people would say sure just because they cant name random technical matches of the top of their head.

6. Ggkjjj says:

When people say they want attitude they just mean they want a more serious tone and no Khali & hornswoggle dancing ” for kids ” when i was a kid i liked whatever my older cousin liked so WWF seemed alot better because people that were over 14 were actually watching with great interest. Not like now where raw just gets summed up in whatever segments CM Punk was in. The rest is usually garbage.

7. Ggkjjj says:

Seriously wtf are they doing the crappy hornswoggle segments for they done them four years ago

8. Ggkjjj says:

This generation is the do everthing to death generation so it just gets to the point where it becomes an annoyance or just does not add any value to the show or anybody involved in the show.

9. Ggkjjj says:

Like any cheesy overdone segment in WWE