C.M Punk Has Heat Over Match Upcoming With The Rock Confession

Vince McMahon was said to be livid when finding out that WWE Champion,C.M Punk admitted to the world that he would be facing Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson in the very near future.

On Thursday,C.M Punk served as Grand Marshal for The McDonalds Thanksgiving Day Parade in his hometown of Chicago Il. The local t.v affiliate WGN,which is syndicated nationally,was able to get a quick interview with Punk,right as the parade was beginning.  In the course of the interview Punk admitted when asked,that he will be wrestling The Rock very soon.

“The Rock knows he’s going to get hurt.”… “And afterwards he’s going to go back to making movies and I’m going to go back to doing what I do, which is hurting other people.”
The interview can be found right here on Gerweck.net

Tags:

1. havok says:

not like it’s a secret

2. dave says:

yeah, I LOVE the idea of Vince sitting there squashing his thanksgiving potatoes in his hands, before throwing the dinner table up and over before declaring: “CM Punk now has heat on him, let’s all be really bitchy to him on Raw. We can make him lose to Ryback clean, that’ll show him for staying in character!!!”

jeesh. “heat”

3. Diamond Dan says:

All this CM Punk heat is a work,

4. Greg says:

Uhhh… didn’t The Rock already challenge whoever was champion at the Royal Rumble? I don’t even watch the product and I know that.

5. ?? says:

wouldn’t he even in character say he is going to be facing The Rock? He wouldn’t be like I don’t know I have Ryback and Cena breathing down my neck I might not be champ. He would be hell yeah I got the Rock at RR and I’m gonna kick his ass.

6. TL says:

Sounds like BS. Obviously Punk is going to say he’s facing him since on RAW he declared that he would still be champion for a long time to come. Doesn’t make sense that he would get heat.

7. cool arrow says:

Does Vince even pay attention to what’s going on anymore?

8. Scott says:

Someone stirring the pot. I’ll believe Vince being pissed at Punk when I see it

9. J-Ro says:

Vince, do you even stop and think what exactly you’re mad about?

10. jim says:

I mean if u were the champ ur goal is to face rock at the rumble. And still be champ….. come on man

11. kent says:

CM punk already said it in a recent show on raw

12. dave says:

I do sometimes wonder if Punk and HHH sit around and ‘leak’ rumours and misinformation for kicks.

To make Punk look as rebellious as possible just enhances his on screen character

13. Geoff says:

Yes because people would actually believe Ryback’s gonna beat Punk at TLC and face the Rock at the Rumble…

14. JD Storm says:

at this point and time, i believe certain WWE insiders “leak insider information” just to mess with the fans. i think the only fans that really buy into this, anymore, are the younger fans who aren’t as familiar with the tactics.

15. The Kayfabe Ninja says:

Kayfabe

16. Ali says:

Ummmm Vinny, did the Rock not say that he had a shot at the title at the Royal Rumble? Perhaps he should be “livid” at the Rock! Perhaps if the WWE’s creative direction wasn’t so predictable then he would have a reason to be furious!

17. ManWhale says:

i’m not gonna lie, vince has had allot on his plate since last mania, with dropping rating and attendance numbers, it would be hard to keep up with every detail that’s gone on, but wasn’t his idea to have rock-cena 2 with cena being the champ this year at mania?….or is vince gonna be livid that I just “reminded” the wrestling world about what the plan was? tragic, fired and hired all in the same day.

18. Terror says:

I sure hope Punk retains at the Rumble.

19. Hipnosis says:

how does he have heat for doing a Confident Promo? He’s saying he’ll never lose the WWE title. Is that a spoiler? lol

20. dave says:

I think fans would be more interested in Cena v Rock v Punk v Ryback

21. MoneyInTheBank187 says:

Majority of wrestling fans just dont “get it”. From Vinces point of view..theres still another PPV where the WWE would like to make a profit and not give away the results for FREE. Do any of you guys EVER think about why Vince would be pissed or do you just assume because of the internet that all the rumors are true and already written in stone ???

22. dave says:

@MoneyInTheBank187 – What? You cite the unreliability of internet stories as a reason to argue with people – commenting on a rumour – to defend Vince in said rumour?? Really?

23. -J- says:

Guess he was waddling around his mansion screaming F-U Punk all weekend.

24. ManWhale says:

@-J-, while doing the santino marella trombone thing

25. AttitudEra76 says:

F Dewey…err Dwayne… The Rock…. This guy doesn’t deserve a title shot…. Go back to Hollywood and do your bad Disney movies… Leave wrestling up to the professionals… GO AWAY Dwayne…