New Bret Hart DVD in the works

Bret Hart via Twitter:

Judging from the tweets, I guess this is news for some. WWE is releasing a DVD of ‘rare, unseen’ matches of mine from their & my archive

Tags: ,

1. Raym407 says:

Who cares!!!!! Watch it if you want to go to sleep.

2. Kerry says:

Raym407 – Not a Bret Hart fan?

3. Thegio says:

Raym407 doesent know what real wrestling is

4. Stevie E. says:

Ya Raym.Youre probably a Nash vs la parka fan

5. Jason says:

Ignorant.

6. Raym407 says:

Never was, never will be a fan of his. I am far from ignorant. Been a fan of wrestling for over 35 years. I have seen great matches and Bret never did it for me. Bret was always seemed like a crybaby and expected everything handed to him because of his dad. I would pay to see Flair vs a broom then see a Bret match. BTW Nash always sucked but ran politics in the back and Laparka was a funny act that comes with wrestling just like Santino.

7. Boogeyman says:

Bret vs Austin didn’t do it for you?!? Not ignorant just down for jobber wrestling apparently.

8. rebel says:

@Raym407. Too bad your supposed 35 years as a fan didn’t teach you to separate the person from the wrestler. I could care less what he seems like (although you’re way off on the dad part, which shows your ignorance…) as long as he delivers in the ring. If Bret never did it for you that’s fine, entertainment is relative, but saying “who cares?” when you damn well know a lot of people do seems kind of moronic…

9. Stevie E. says:

@boogeyman and @rebel.u guys know.#props

10. @Every guy on this post who thinks its their job to choose who other people are fans of.

SHUT UP. Just cos the dude doesn’t like Bret, (personally I think he is a selfish egotistical idiot too, and has technical skill, but no charisma, and is so dam boring) it doesn’t mean you can decide he doesn’t know wrestling. If he doesn’t enjoy the same wrestlers as you, that’s cool. But don’t think he is less of a fan than you.

11. heehee says:

Raym407 is just being a troll.

12. Raym407 says:

I know that Bret has a ton of fans. I am expressing my opinion. Flair was much better than Bret and Flair did not have the WWF machine behind him. Austin made those matches and Bret better. For those that do not agree with me, enjoy dvd.