10/19 SHINE #4 iPPV Results: Ybor City, Florida
Oct 20, 2012 - by Steve Gerweck
Before the show, the whole roster came out for a 10-bell salute for Mike Graham.
1. Su Yung defeated Rhia O’Reilly (debut) with an inverted Eat Defeat
2. Brandi Wine (debut) defeated Kimberly with a roll-up
3. Reby Sky defeated “The Rate Tank” Kellie Skater (debut) with the Twist of Fate
4. Rain defeated “The Punk Princess” Christina Von Eerie with the Rain Drop
– After the match, Made in Sin ran in and attacked Von Errie, including April Hunter nailing her with a bat. Shazza McKenzie & Davina Rose ran in to make the save. Von Eerie then challenged Made in Sin to a 6-Woman Tag at SHINE #6 on January 11th, so it will be Von Eerie, McKenzie & Rose vs. All 3 members of Made in Sin.
5. Made in Sin (“AK47” Allysin Kay & Taylor Made) w/April Hunter defeated Davina Rose & Shazza McKenzie with the Seventh Deadly Sin.
– It was announced that SHINE #5 will take place on November 16th and SHINE #6 will take place on January 11th, 2013.
6. “The Latina Sensation” Mercedes Martinez defeated Santana Garrett with the Fisherman’s Buster
7. Jessicka Havok defeated Leva Bates (dressed as Alice from Resident Evil) with the Demon Drop
– After the match, Havok grabbed a steel chair and went to attack Leva with it until Reby Sky ran in and attacked Havok with a steel chair of her own. Sky then bulldogged Havok onto both steel chairs.
– It was announced that “The Wrestling Goodess” Athena will get the 1st shot at the SHIMMER Title against the winner of the main event on the 1st day of SHIMMER DVD Tapings next Saturday October 27th at the Berwyn Eagles Club in Berwyn, Illinois.
8. Main Event for the SHIMMER Title: “Sweet” Saraya Knight (c) defeated “The Female Phenom” Jazz to retain the title (1st defense).
– Jazz had the match & title won after hitting the Jazz Stinger, but then Mercedes Martinez & Rain came to ringside. While Mercedes had the referee distracted, Rain came in and nailed Jazz with a pair of brass knuckles, then put Saraya on top of Jazz for the pinfall.