BTLS calls Hogan a piece of crap

Speaking on his radio show this morning, Bubba “The Love Sponge,”
accused of being the man behind taping Hulk Hogan and his ex-wife having
sex, blasted his former friend for suing him, especially after he says
Hulk was in on the stunt from the very beginning. Bubba also said that
Hulk “brainwashed” him into giving his blessing to have sex with his
then-girlfriend. “You can’t play the victim like that. He’s a one-way
piece of crap who doesn’t care about anyone but himself,” said Bubba.
“You’re the ultimate, lying showman.” The two had been friends for a very
long time with Hogan appearing frequently on his radio show as well as
Hulk getting him a job with TNA as a backstage interviewer, a gig that
didn’t last long after Bubba got fired four months after his debut for
personally attacking Awesome Kong on his shows, calling her a “fake
bitch,” a “big fake black bitch,” a “dumb bitch” and a “little pussy
bitch” after she punched him out backstage much to the enjoyment of
everyone else in the TNA locker room.

(thanks to Colin Vassallo)

Tags: ,

1. Ostego says:

Says the guy giving the OK for Hogan to sleep with his wife. BTLS has and will always be a d-bag. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if it was him who filmed it.

2. -J- says:

they dont call him the love sponge for nothing brother!

3. Common Cents says:

@Ostego….uhm it says in the post that he set it up and that Hulk was in on it from the beginning, so I think it is safe to assume he did tape it. Maybe we should read the news posting before we comment?

4. Umm says:

Two guys cut from the same cloth. Both of these guys are pieces of shits! It’s just what happens when people hang on too long and try to stay in the spotlight long after they have been relevant.

5. Ostego says:

@Common Cents…you said it yourself, assume. BTLS didn’t outright say that he taped it.

6. NCW Promoter says:

Opportunist And Smart Is What You Call That Fat Shock DJ He Was Good As A DJ Because It Is The Only Way He Would Ever Have A Life Smart Yes He Is Do I In My Opinion Believe Hogan Knew Yes I Do Know He Knew But Never Thought The Fat DJ Would Screw Him Hogan Knows Better But Is Niave Also Just Like As In Brooke’s Singing Career People BS Him Enough To Get His Daughter In The Door And Then They Use Him Enough And Thorw Him Away

It Is A Shame That A Fat Big Mouth But Talented Shock Jock Hope To Be Howard Stern Tried To Attach Himself To Evil Kenieval, Jose Conseco And Others Before The Great Hulk Hogan Got Suckered

I am Sure The DJ Was A Real Fan I Do Believe This But He GOt Too Big Of A Head In MY OPINION And Looked For A Home Run Here It Is But Yes I Do Feel In My Opinion Hogan Knew About The Tape Some Time Or Another Way Before This Came Out

Another Professional Wrestling Great Just Like Ric Flair Not As Bad Money Wise But Another Crash And Burn Of Spoiled People He Was Trying To To Hold Onto Money And Linda And His Kids Spend Money Faster Than Even He Could Make Along With Himself And He Thought WCW Would Be Forever And The WWE Would Always Need Him After He And The Rock Faced Off In Toronto

I Sure Hope Hogan Comes Back Better Than Ever s Well As Flair But Flair Is Another Story But The Great Hulk Hogan I Hope Makes It Through This Ok And His Family Also And The Fat DJ Is Given A Little Credit For Being Smart Enough To Enjoy His Money And Success And Make Friends With People Who Trust Him Beware Of Greeks Baring Gifts

7. Hipnosis says:

for the first time…. I believe Hogans the good guy here lol

8. Kerry says:

They still deserve each other.

9. The Kayfabe Ninja says:

@NCW Promoter,

What are you talking about, that was the most disjointed rant I think I’ve ever read on this site.

10. Scott says:

Never cared much for Bubba to begin with (He seemed to be a white trash version of Howard Stern). The whole situation… No winners in it, that’s for sure

11. David says:

I remember when he was just a local Tampa area DJ and he was a piece of crap nback then too. The guy has always been a no talent loser. Don’t take this as a defense of Hogan, he is clearly using this for publicity. Still all the info that has come out makes BTLS look like an even bigger sack of shit than he already did.

12. Mike says:

Capitalizing every first letter of every word is more annoying that just using all caps.

13. Austin says:

Both Bubba and Hogan are pieces of crap, that is not old news here.