Goldberg responds to Ryback

Goldberg responded to Ryback via Twitter:

Better athlete? Come on dude wake up…..

Case closed! RT @ItsEvanSlater: Ryback is a better athlete than @Goldberg? I don’t remember seeing Ryback play in the NFL. #ShowSomeRespect.

Click here for the original article

Tags: ,

1. ironFNMaiden says:

o.o the NFL argument has no validity. If someone doesn’t WANT to play in the NFL that doesn’t mean they are not of the same caliber, perhaps they simply invested themselves in another sport.

I’m also tired of Bill talking about his NFL career….14 games played an you only started one….you played LESS than a season……

2. jim says:

Now let’s not get crazy saying Ryback could play in the nfl that’s such utter nonsense. Have u seen older picturesof this guy? Haha no. U have no clue whatsoever and playing in the nfl? If ur on the damn practice squad ur a phenomenal athlete compared to most…. with that being said Ryback and Goldberg both entertained and entertain me I don’t have a dog in this fight and respect that Ryback is trying to set himself apart.

3. Guled says:

ryback vs goldberg = way better than cena/rock

4. rob says:

ryback vs. goldberg = way worse than brock/goldberg

5. Chris James says:

Goldberg is a bitch.

6. Mr. Black says:

Goldberg is right. It takes a very different kind of athlete to play in the nfl. So maybe ryback isn’t a better athlete in that respect. But I do agree with ryback that Goldberg had no passion for the business and was in it for the money only.

7. Steve says:

At least Bill didn’t deny the money claims. Haha

8. -J- says:

Welcome to pro rasslin 2012…twitter mainia running WILD!!!@!!!!!W!WE

9. David says:

It is funny that is the only part he took exception to. That is because it is the only part he can possibly dispute. It would be hard to ever know who was more atheletic at the same age. My guess would be Goldberg but who knows.

10. Ronald B says:

Work

11. bey74 says:

So far Ryback has ended anyone’s career…right Bret Hart?

12. bey74 says:

*hasn’t ended anyone’s career that should have read

13. AsterikCade says:

Ryback vs. Goldberg at Wrestlemania maybe? I don’t know one can dream right?

14. Common Cents says:

I dont get the last comment “I don’t remember seeing Ryback play in the NFL”???? I don’t remember Goldberg Playing in the NFL, he was a practice squad member for most of his career, and I only know that because I had to look it up, so if thats your debate then I guess Jamarcus Russell is more of an athlete than Goldberg, because he started more in the NFL…..

15. Craig says:

That a stupid claim, by that Goldberg is saying he is a better athlete than Angle, Jericho, Regal, because he competed in two sports. Goldberg wasn’t that good, he knew how to hit a couple of decent moves, and that was simply it.