WWE release confirmed

Shaul Guerrero aka Raquel Diaz asked to be released from her WWE developmental contract.

Source: f4wonline.com

Tags:

1. Paul says:

Wow! She didn’t last long.

2. Bob Barker says:

Can someone tell me who she is? Was she on NXT or something?

3. Paul says:

@Bob Barker – Raquel Diaz was on NXT. She is the daughter of Eddie and Vickie Guerrero.

4. jason says:

Its Eddie’s daughter

5. Gazz says:

Its a shame that Shaul has been released. I’ve seen a couple of her matches on Youtube, and whilst I will admit that there was some room for improvement as far as her in ring ability was concerned. I did however enjoy the fact that whilst being cast as the “I’m better than than the rest” bitchy heel, she would throw in a couple of Eddie’s mannerisms during her matches. I wonder if she asked for her release so that she could take the time to train more extensively or has she come to realise that despite being in a wrestling family, the business is not for her, and she wants to do something else?

Bob Barker – I seriously hope you’re trolling with your question, or doesn’t the name Guerrero give the game away?

6. Rex Anderson says:

@Gazz lmao

Sadly Shaul had to go, but as always a Guerrero always finds there way back, maybe.

7. Hipnosis says:

I hope she lands in TNA. The Guerrero Legacy seems to be stronger their (Chavo and Hector)

8. Kerry says:

I haven’t seen her in the ring she is probably like Lacey Von Erich and is poor in the despite their family legacies.

9. Mr. Black says:

I’ll admit she’s much better than Lacey Von Erich, but she definitely wasn’t at par with the other divas in developmental, especially Paige. And she was featured constantly, almost overkill.

10. Scott says:

Paige is a one-off, she will be on the main roster very soon. She’s incredibly talented and the best English female wrestler for many years. She could be the lynchpin of the Divas division for the next decade and she’s improving all the time. The next Trish maybe?

11. -J- says:

She’s young she’ll be back.