Family confirms Jerry Lawler suffered a heart attack

The following is a joint statement from Jerry Lawler’s girlfriend, Lauryn Laine McBride, and his son, Brian Christopher:

“Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. It has been confirmed that Jerry did have a heart attack…he is in stable condition and breathing on his own & heart is stable. I’m getting on the first flight out of here to be with him & will keep everyone posted. He is a strong man and we will get him back at his best as soon as I can get him home! I love you so so much baby!! — with Brian Christopher Lawler and Jerry Lawler.”

Tags: ,

1. Alex says:

Get well please… I was there live… We’re all with you!

2. Hipnosis says:

If Brian Christopher’s a winner!! I DON’T WANNA BE ONE!! HEEEH HEEHEEHEEHEEH!!

3. Captain Ass says:

Get well soon, Jerry. We’re all hoping you’ll be back soon.

4. Nuff Said says:

Best wishes and sure hope to see The King back real soon!!!

5. Motorhead says:

just watched raw on dvr. For a man who jumped into the ring and held a dying owen hart’s head in his bare hands; for a man who put his own legacy on hold for another promoters vision (vince); here’s hoping for a complete recovery in his own good time. Say what you will about puppies and all the rest, lawler is one of the most important wrestler/booker/promoters to ever live. American wrestling would NEVER be the same without him. Get well king. Sad night indeed.

6. Tracy says:

I hope you get better Jerry I am praying for you and your family. Your all in my prayers. Love Always your friend’s in Niles, Michigan

7. james says:

the sad thing is that most likely jerry lawler wwe career is over. vince will never put him back out there knowing he could suffer a heart attack on live tv again.

8. QouteTheRaven,Nevermore says:

Now, I’m not a praying type of guy, hell I don’t even believe in God, but I am praying for Jerry Lawler.

9. Steveoreno says:

Well said Motorhead. We are all rooting for Jerry.