Notes on Batista’s appearance on MMA Uncensored Live
Sep 7, 2012 - by Steve Gerweck
– Batista said he would be interested in returning to WWE at some point but was going to wait until the PG era died down a bit.
– He said he’d like to work with Triple H again, and also perhaps Brock Lesnar.
– Batista said if the deal was right he’d fight Lesnar in MMA, but he’d prefer to do a pro-wrestling battle instead.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
- Gerweck Report podcast #46: Wyatt Family gets buried, Bella Twins, Jake Roberts, Monday Night Wars, more
- Audio: Gerweck Report podcast talk Daniel Bryan, WWE title, Summerslam, TNA, ROH, and more
- GRP interview part 3 with Paul London: The Undertaker, Batista, Sting, Samoa Joe, Chyna, McMahon, today’s wrestling product, more
- Lesnar to respond to Triple H tonight
- Daily Discussion: Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar