Article lists the richest wrestlers in the world

celebritynetworth.com published a list of the 27 richest wrestlers in the world. Here is the top 5:

#1: The Rock Net Worth – $70 Million

#2: Steve Austin Net Worth – $45 Million

#3: John Cena Net Worth – $35 Million

#4: Big Show Net Worth – $30 Million

#5: Triple H Net Worth: $25 Million

Tags: , , , ,

1. David says:

Trip H only worth 25 mil is not taking into account who his wife is ? What he will inherit part of ?

2. McMahon says:

Surprised to see Big Show ahead of Triple H. I also figured Undertaker or HBK would be top 5.

3. kent says:

Triple h is not worth 25mil, he’s at least worth 30-35 mil, he’s 4th place not big show. the other got movies, and big show movies sucks, screw english grammer lol

4. eddie says:

Man reason big show is infront of HHH is because big show has been wrestling longer so he’s made more money

5. Joan B. in S. C. says:

First, I wouldn’t count The Rock and Stone Cold as I consider them to be retired wrestlers. Trips would be semi-retired himself. And didn’t Big Show have tax troubles a few years back that caused him to return to wrestling? Wonder if all that is paid off. Is Cena’s figure pre or post-divorce? Final question – do WWE Superstars and Divas get extra $$$ for being in WWE movies or does Vince just consider that under, “additional duties,” and they get their same pay?

6. Ugh says:

And The Rock…he’s like the Jupiter of Wrestler net worth. Austin at second is only worth a little over half of what the Rock’s worth is now. And it grows every year. No surprise. Austin’s my guy but I have to admit, the Rock has far surpassed him in popularity.

7. Ostego says:

@eddie
    HHH debuted in IWF in 1994 Big Show debuted in 1995.

8. jim says:

I love how Kent is talking like he is looking at trips bank account

9. GTS= go to sleep, sleepy head! says:

@kent, how old are you bro?

10. ManWhale says:

The top 3 either don’t wrestle or can’t wrestle…and where has big show been?

11. Agent Cooper says:

I’m shocked that Ric Flair isn’t on this list.

12. Rob S says:

I’m pretty sure this is for career earnings. The shocking thing to look at is John Cena being so high on the list considering that his career has been half as long as a lot of the wrestlers on that list. Truly an indicator of the marketing job that WWE has done with him and I mean that respectfully of John Cena.

One name I’m surprised isn’t on the list is Brock Lesnar. I’m not sure if this is taking into account his UFC earnings or not but I’d imagine that his paycheck is pretty hefty and being the only wrestler with sponsors that I’m aware of, gives him some extra income.

Another name I’m somewhat shocked is on the list is Big Show. I had no idea the WWE invested so much into him.

13. ironFNmaiden says:

You guys also have to remember that the Big Show is not a stupid guy, he has worked in fiances before (sold cars also I believe), so he probably earned a lot less in the last ten years, but he was able to invest it and stretch it.

The Rock doesn’t surprise me at all considering how much he gets in royalties and various movies projects.

14. Bob Barker says:

Hogans net worth is only at $5 million after his ex got $25 million, 70% of his stocks and his cars. Divorce rules are insane…

15. Dave says:

just looked at the entire list and I’m surprised that Randy Orton only has a net worth of 6 million, where the Miz has 5 mil. Randy has been with the company longer and has done alot. He also just signed a 10 year contract like 2 or 3 years ago.. there had to of been some bonuses in that. Shocked about HHH, just seems like he’d have more. And I agree, that Cena has alot because of how marketing the company has based around him. Big Show shocks me because of the tax issues, but good for him for bouncing back I guess.

@AgentCooper Ric Flair is tied for 25th with low income because of all his tax issues and crap like 5 years ago, sucked alot out of him.

Thanks for reading my reply guys. Follow me on twitter.. @D_Dragomautz38