Ken Shamrock Accuser: I’m obviously a girl

source: TMZ.com

Ken Shamrock Accuser
I’m OBVIOUSLY a Girl

Here she is … the woman Ken Sharmrock roughed up in a California mall because … for some crazy reason … he thought she was a dude.

Her name is Melinda Garcia … she weighs 120 pounds … and tells TMZ there’s NO WAY Shamrock could’ve confused her for a man. In fact, she claims Ken is straight up LYING about the fight.

We broke the story … Shamrock claims he was breaking up a girl-on-girl brawl in a mall in Modesto, CA earlier this month when someone jumped on his back. Shamrock claims he believed the person was a man, so he took “him” down. Turns out … “he” was actually a “she.”

But Garcia claims it’s all BS … claiming Shamrock didn’t actually break up the original fight, but rather screamed at her to do it … which she did.

Garcia claims Shamrock began to yell at her for not stopping the fight sooner … and then snapped and PUNCHED her in the face.

Garcia says her mom ran over to intervene … and Shamrock punched her too.

Soon after the alleged girl-punching, security and police arrived to the scene … and only then, Garcia says, Shamrock backed off.

TMZ has text messages from Garcia to her sister (who goes by “Hoochie” in the phone) just moments after the fight in which she describes the incident.

Tags: ,

1. Anthony says:

Hmm… coulda fooled me.

2. raven12516 says:

Just another sack of BS from TMZ.

3. Me says:

Ken has kept a low profile throughout these past years. He’s been decent in his retirement mode. Too bad about this scandal.
    I’d love to see WWE bringing Ken back for one last segment or even a match … or even a Hall of Fame induction.

4. Jamie says:

120 maybe, but obviously a girl? I hate to say it, but I don’t know about that one

5. Snow says:

That.. thing is not a woman. I don’t know what that is, but woman it is not.

6. machine says:

Looks like a guy to me :shrug:

Plus when someone jumps on your back during an already tense situation you really don’t stop to wonder if it’s a girl or guy, you protect yourself.

7. Joe says:

If Ken would have punched either of them in the face they wouldn’t even have faces left.

8. deathedge says:

Looks like a guy… grandted a very femaleish guy, but a guy none the less.

Hey, who says girly men can’t fight.

9. Israel S. says:

It’s hard to believe that someone(Shamrock) would yell at a stranger to stop a fight and then punch them.
    I’m more inclined to believe Ken’s story. We all know how Ghetto mofos like to fight- Never Alone. And if some chick jumped on my back in this manner, I would have messes her up too. Don’t expect to jump me and expect to get away with it. I’d knock her butt the heck out.
    Good for you Ken.

10. k says:

hahaha TMZ you funny. That does not look like a woman, that looks like a skinny man who would be in skinny jeans.

11. Fuzz says:

All I am gonna say is…look at some visual kei artists in Japan such as Hizaki from Versailles or the 16 year old Swedish singer Yohio, both look exactly like girls but are male, and some girls do look masculine or man-like, its an honest mistake at times, especially when someone is on your, in my honest opinion…this is just a way for her to get her 15 minutes of fame and some money out of it, i doubt Ken would have done something like that, but hey i don’t really know the guy that well so i can’t really say anything for certain

12. AJ Starr says:

That looks like a woman? Sorry, would never matter how desperate I could get, I would never even find her attractive piss drunk.

Furthermore, if her story were true, Ken would have been arrested on the spot.

TMZ… please close your doors and screw off.

13. Really? says:

If her story is true, he’s a real jackass, but her story doesn’t make much sense unless Shamrock was drunk off his ass or something. Why would he punch someone just for not breaking up a random fight sooner, when he himself didn’t break it up either?

She also looks more like a scrawny man than a woman, but that’s just my opinion. In fact, she looks like the Karate Kid from the original movies. Maybe she tried to bust out the crane technique on him…