– The 8/18 TNA house show in Ottumwa, Iowa drew 1,000 fans.
– 8/19 in Los Angeles, California (Summerslam PPV): sellout of 17,482 fans with 14,000 paid.
– 8/20 in Fresno, California (Monday Night Raw): 8,000 fans.
– 8/21 in Bakersfield, California (Smackdown tapings): 3,800 fans.
source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)
More from my site
- Possible dates and locations for additional WWE branded PPVs in 2017
- This Day In Wrestling History – August 14th
- GRP #44: MVP goes to Ferguson, new WWE logo and title belt, Del Rio, Mysterio, more
- Gerweck Report featuring The Honky Tonk Man: WWE Hall of Fame, HTM trademark, Savage, Flair, TNA, ROH, and more
- GRP #93: WWE going after a hand gesture, Summerslam sold out, Chyna on You Tube, Jobber matches today, more
- Live WWE attendance figures including Summerslam