Report: Resentment regarding Brooke Hogan

There is a lot of resentment regarding Brooke Hogan having her position in TNA, reports the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. At first, with TNA promoting her, there was a feeling that she could help the promotion. However, not there resentment that she isn’t a good enough talker for the role he has been given, and whatever reality show fame she heeded them has long passed.

Rob Van Dam addressed this in my interview with him earlier this week.

Tags: ,

1. Matthew Burns says:

The money being totally wasted on Brooke Hogan, could have been used to keep Velvet Skye and other Knockout’s! Hulk should hire Nick to run the X Division. I am sure he his just as qualified! LOL

2. D0r14n Gr4y says:

I resent her but that’s based on me being one of the very few unfortunate souls whose life was 90mins too long and I actually sat through 2 Headed Shark Attack. If it wasn’t for side boobs or Carmen Electra I wouldn’t have made it to the first badly cgi’d shark.

3. -J- says:

so she doesn’t wrestle, is hogan’s daughter, isn’t eye candy, and she can’t talk – what’s the big problem BROTHER?

4. jayson says:

Velvet sky couldnt wrestle either so thats also a waist of money.

5. 50 shades of gay says:

She could leg drop me any day :)

6. But at least velvet had a presence, attempted to wrestle, shifted merchandise and did something. Brooke is a *waste* of time and money.

7. Steve says:

It’s taken them this long to realize that she is useless?

8. What? says:

I’m shocked. Shocked, I say.

9. Dragon says:

@matthew NIck would only CRASH the X division and leave it in about as good a condition as his friend John.

10. Mr X says:

However, not there resentment that she isn’t a good enough talker for the role he has been given, and whatever reality show fame she heeded them has long passed. WUT?