McMahon not pleased with Roddy Piper last night

Vince McMahon was none too happy with hall of famer “Rowdy” Roddy Piper’s appearance last night on Raw. Piper’s rambling was noticeable, and as a result, McMahon instructed announcer Michael Cole to bury the segment via his headset.

Tags: , , , ,

1. Troll_That_Trolls_The_Trolls says:

Vince McMahon is the Troll of Trolls! Piper helped make Vince a millionaire and that’s how he treats him? You know what you get with Piper so don’t put him on tv if you don’t think he can handle it.

2. Bruce Hart says:

Don’t worry. He won’t ever have Piper on again. Vince is right on this one. Piper was awful in that segment, and kept rambling and talking over people. We just saw the last Piper’s Pit on WWE television.

3. Mike says:

I’d like to think I’m not alone in saying people would rather hear piper ramble than listen to cole period.

4. -J- says:

that segment sucked for many reasons, vince is senile and insane.

5. Captain Ass says:

@Mike – That’s not the point. Piper was talking over people, talking during their entrances, and it was ridiculous. Roddy knows better. He was plain & simply being an idiot last night.

6. Joe says:

I didn’t see anything wrong with Piper, he did something differ and also was getting fans to chant Y2J, I liked Piper’s Pit last night.

7. Kerry says:

I didn’t see it, but maybe he was drunk.

8. Esparo says:

@Captain Ass Agreed!!!! Whether you hate Cole or not (I do), Roddy was horrible last night. It doesn’t matter that he was great in the ’80s. He sucked last night.

9. Just watched it. Obviously Piper isn’t the same as years ago, but still, I think it was good. :)

10. Snow says:

Piper seemed a little off last night. He was on something maybe or maybe he just didn’t care. Either way there was something wrong with him.

11. Travis says:

Piper was more than a little off. Last night was very uncomfortable to watch.

12. maverick says:

After the whole bit between him and Jerry Lawler I stopped watching. I’m still trying to figure out what happened there…

13. Fisha695 says:

Yeah I’ve seen him Ramble during his segments before and have “Out of it” nights but at least to me it looked almost as if there was something physically wrong with his brain that wasn’t letting him process things right. It was almost kind of sad to watch, you could tell it even threw off Jericho & Ziggler really bad.