AW goes on a Twitter tirade on WWE

AW posted the following on Twitter:

“If I smoked crack or did steroids I’d get suspended but I made a joke and tweeted support Linda and I get fired. #Doesn’tAddUp #Hmmmmm.”

“They didn’t do sh*t to Randy Orton when he called Kelly Kelly a slut, you see the double standard? F**k politics. #AWForLife.”

“Im a HUGE Cena fan, but Cena made fat jokes w/ King, genitalia jokes n homo jokes. Orton bashes K2, Vince mocks JR! #F**kUWWE”

“so stealing a car, having a yng girl trying to f**k 3 guys at once and not to mntion the Tensai thing is ok, but no jokes? #BS”

“So Vince can continually bash @JRsBBQ by teasing his ball palsy but yet your comments where deemed worse? Be a star my ass.”

“VINCE MCMAHON CAN SAY THE “N” WORD ON NATIONAL T.V. BUT @AWPromotions CAN’T TELL A JOKE………….whats wrong with this picture???” (Link to Segment )

“You said one Kobe Bryant rape joke and you got fired. Isn’t Mike Tyson a convicted rapist? Yet he is in the HoF. Hypocrisy.”

Tags: , , ,

1. sewageofyouth says:

a man after my own heart. dropping pipebombs !

2. AsterikCade says:

I’m all for freedom of speech and such plus most of the things stated in AW’s tirade is the truth, but come on AW, at least be a decent man and tell all of that to WWE corporation and not go on a tirade debacle on a social networking site! Don’t be like Fat Hardy and Kurt and make yourself look bad by spewing that stuff on the interwebs, it just makes you look bad.

3. brandon says:

Doesn’t look bad to me asterik

4. Randy says:

AW is right, he gets fired for saying 1 thing, theres people in the WWE should been fired a lot time ago. I guess the money is more important.

5. Rasha the vudoo mon says:

Hey I’ve been there and KNew him when he was in FCW.. A truley good man and all he did was his job… I warned him of the politics and he made it this far but he says what everyone that walks through that comapny door wants to but says it as he is fired…. its so hard man, if any of you could be there for just a few short hours you would see the frustration the boys go through.. All day long it’s politics and double standards, bigots making remarks, I am personal witness to a lot of that and the thing is if complain, or even not complain you could be in hot water.. The whole company is a minefield with eggshell floors and I was a victom of losing my job because one half of the guys in charge of talent was a bigot and verified BTW and he works in TNA now….who could that be? But anyways THE only good thing about that company is money IF your lucky enough to be chosen to get a push, don’t think it’s based on talent….. Some you can’t deny but they stil will try to bury you any time they can…. I feel bad for this man because all he did was go outside the box “which they hate” and try to stand out and get over… If it worked obviously he knows how to get himself over but they aren’t booking him right. He will land on his feet I hope but its never good to burn a bridge unless you know for sure your not going back to that town and he did a good job of it!

6. Joe says:

AW is right with all of his tweets. But he wasn’t fired just because he is a liability by saying something stupid. He was fired because he is a liability and he isn’t really talented.

7. Drew says:

Funny stuff. TNA should hire him ASAP.

8. Mr. 602 With Attitude says:

CM Punk aian’t got sh*t on BJRatedR!

9. J.J. says: