Kurt Angle has political aspirations?

Kurt Angle tweeted the following:

I’m Gonna Run for Office. Boost Economy, Alter Obamacare to Work for all Of Us. And create More Jobs. That’s It!

Start out as Mayor, then Congressman, then Governor. I Made Mistakes but I Also Have Done Awesome things. I’m Excited.

Tags: ,

1. Daniel says:

I hope he’s joking. Though his ideas sound nice but a lot of politicians have nice ideas.

2. rob says:

I’d move to Pittsburgh if Angle was mayor.

3. Mike says:

I’m dyeing to see the political ad that ends in “I won a gold medal” and in the back u hear people scream “with a broken freaking neck”

4. killpgnow says:

my opponants promises are more broken then my neck in 96. and I’m almost as golden my olimpic medel…… hahahahahahah god I hope he is joking lol.

5. Mr. Kimura says:

I think Kurt Angle needs some kind of counseling. He has a social media obsession, where he gloats about nonsense, and alters his previous stories. He is one the greatest wrestlers to grace a ring, but shouldn’t be banned from the fantasy worlds of social networking.

6. AsterikCade says:

Politics is a cut throat world but if the Political system in today’s world isn’t all that corrupt and scheming, I would see Kurt as the leader of my country, but not this century. Kurt has to kiss ass and suck a lot of dicks in order to even be in the campaign trail these days. Its not what you know as a Politician is the people you know.

7. -J- says:

Kurt’s cleaning up these streets one ankle lock at a time!

8. havok says:

easier said then done kurt also itll take awhile to go from mayor to govenor

9. Big Dave says: