Velvet Sky comments on her TNA status

photo credit: Lee South/Impact Wrestling

Velvet Sky via Twitter:

“I have been granted my release by TNA at this time. It’s what’s best for me right now and I wanted to thank TNA and all the fans for their constant support in me. Stay tuned though..And I also want to thank Vince Russo for creating and believing in the team of The Beautiful People. We had a great run!”

Tags: ,

1. I am suspicious that we will see a TBP reunion in WWE. Angelina and now velvet both in a short time? Hmm.

2. -J- says:

If WWE only had a clue…those two women could help make the Divas division fun again.

3. DBRude says:

I’m no fan of Velvet’s, but it WOULD be interesting to see TBP antagonizing Layla for copying their act; not that the WWE would EVER pursue that angle.

4. Big Dave says:

LET THE PIGEONS LOOSE!!!

5. Dave K says:

I agree…Angelina and Velvet would be awesome additions to the WWE if the writer’s could figure out how to give the divas a push on the shows. The Bellas and Kharma are gone, Natalya and Beth are hardly used. The divas division just needs exposure and storylines they can get into.

6. Kerry says:

Let’s see… First Angelina is released & now Velvet… Yeah, I see them reuniting somewhere but not sure where.

7. Josh Dionio says:

If WWE had a clue, the Divas division wouldn’t be in the sad state it is in now.

8. Science & Violence says:

You all actually think the WWE would take two stars that made it big in TNA and push them? Vince is not the brightest person, he’s very childish therefore if he did sign her and Love they would be “NXT rookies” that have never wrestled anywhere else before….oooh smart.

9. Sociopath says:

Yeah, you’re right. Vince isn’t smart at all. Yep. Just a total idiot. Only took wrestling and made it into a multi-billion dollar business. Made wrestlers millionaires and revolutionized the business. You’re right. Total idiot. Plus, Velvet and Angelina are HUGE DRAWS. Much bigger than Cena, Orton, Punk or Mysterio. He MUST sign them immediately!!!!!! SMH.

10. The Game says:

Yeah only light males make it big in the WWE

11. loo s says:

I can see her thong….hott!!!

12. cas says:

By far the sexiest female wrestler IMO, too see her on monday or friday nights would be sweet. hell thursday is fine with me as well. LET THE PIGEONS LOOSE!

13. art123guy says:

@Sociopath
    Vince isn’t smart when it comes to Women, Cruiser weight or Tag team wrestling.

The sad thing is that if TBP did go to the WWE, most WWE fans would call them a rip off of LayCool.

14. -J- says:

lmao mention them going to wwe and the negative nancies come out in force.

15. Science & Violence says:

@Sociopath Are you blind boy? The guy isn’t smart, there’s years of footage to prove it. Just because he may have had great minds coming up with ideas that he had NO part in and having wrestlers who transcended their gimmicks does NOT make him smart.

You stupid sons of Vinces are so annoying.