Ziggler on who is his favorite wrestler to work with

amarillo.com posted an interview with Dolph Ziggler, here are some highlights:

■ Who is your favorite wrestler on the roster to work with?

“Me and Kofi Kingston have had like 100 matches together. It’s come down to some really fun ones. We’ve been in ladder matches together. We’ve done some really cool things. He does awesome stuff, and I’m really good at taking it away from the fans and not letting them see it. We work well together. I enjoy watching him when I’m not in the ring with him. When I do get in there with him, we usually tear it up pretty well.”

■ Who would you like to step into the ring with individually that you never got a chance to?

“I would love to get in the ring with Shawn Michaels one time. We got to do some stuff when I was in the Spirit Squad a long time ago. I was brand new, and I learned a lot from him. I wish now that I’m kind of coming into the peak of my career, I’d love to get in there one last time. I think we would tear it up.”

(thanks to Mike Informer for the link)

Tags:

1. Ho Kogan says:

Sounds like Ziggler likes to “tear it up” with other men.

2. bah says:

Sounds like Ho Kogan is jealous that Ziggler likes to tear it up with other men.

3. Ho Kogan says:

Sounds like “bah” likes to talk a little too much about Ziggler and the guys he likes to tear it up with. Let it go, champ.

4. bah says:

Sounds like Ho Kogan is a little insecure about his sexual preference. It’s the 21st century, loser. Get with the times.

5. brandon says:

Sounds like Ho Kogan and Bah need to kiss and make up.

6. Ho Kogan says:

Calling me a loser will never erase the fact that you have some type of fascination with Ziggler tearing it up with men. Its a wrestling site, you freak. There are other sites on the internet for your “fantasies”.

7. bah says:

You are the one that keeps mentioning Ziggler tearing it up with other men so we all know you’re the one fascinated by that fantasy. But relax, nobody is forcing you to come out of the closet. You’ll do that when you’re ready. Take your time. There’s no rush… even though it is the 21st century and all that. But hey, no pressure.

8. Easy Tiger says:

Settle down. You’re both pretty.

9. Joe says:

Sounds like Ho Kogan knows a lot about those kinds of sites. I wonder how? hmmm…

10. Ho Kogan says:

Every one of your comments has the words “Ziggler” and “tearing it up with other men”. Go somewhere else with that crap, this is a wrestling site, sick bastard.

11. Iron Sheik says:

Sounds like i have to make everybody humble!

12. Chris James says:

The fact that out of that entire interview all of those words and sentences… Ho Kogan spots the ‘tearing it up’ portion an links that with the fact that Ziggelr obviously wrestles men but he takes it one step further and references gay sex. Very clever for an obviously confused troll. Bravo.

13. Chris James says:

Oh and by the way… Zig Zag man and Kofi have incredible chemistry their matches on Smackdown deserve a DVD all by themselves.

14. Ho Kogan says:

You people could have easily dropped the subject, but people like Chris James continue to bring up the “tearing it up” portion of my comment for reasons unknown. You sir, are confused, and I don’t think watching men wrestle each other is going to help you out, bud.