TNA Knockouts seeking their releases?

On the heels of the Angelina Love departure…

The twitter for Women Superstars Uncensored posted the following yesterday:

Hearing rumors two knockouts asked for their releases today….

Getting calls from people at TNA tonite, a lot of contracts are expiring. TNA wants to put them on pay-per deals and kill weekly contracts for some. I haven’t watched TNA since January 2010 but for people who do, if you don’t see someone [on Impact] tonight, keep it in the back of your head.

Tags: ,

1. 50 shades of gay says:

Hope they get rid of odb.

2. michelle says:

Probably rosita and sarita

3. Paul says:

I can see Winter going. She hasn’t had any direction in TNA since Angelina Love left.

4. antonio feliciano says:

The money just not there

5. Nick says:

Considering most of the roster is on pay per appearance deals, this seems like an odd post.

6. bey74 says:

Why get rid of ODB? She’s one of the few Knockouts that have any charisma.

7. Hipnosis says:

WTF 50 Shades ODB is the best girl on the roster?!

I hope that more Originals come back like Roxxi and Awesome Kong as well as Melissa Flash and Hamada. Too many “Diva” like Knockouts right now. Hell too many Divas too lol

8. trev bourne says:

i hope its not rosita and sarita

9. Meh says:

*hopes one or two knockouts seeking their release is Tara*

10. -J- says:

Mickie and Tara? Could be any of them, and they are seeing less tv time each week and the pay.

Enter brooke hogan and clair lynch.

11. Chris James says:

I met Winter once :) beautiful..

12. DBRude says:

TNA’s roster is stale right now. Feels like I’ve been watching the same cast of characters for years. Change is good, esp. in the Knockouts sector, which has become my favorite, ever since Joe’s career went south. Like Hipnosis said–there are too many women in that division with nothing to offer beyond their looks.

I just hope ODB isn’t one of those leaving, because she is one of the four Knockouts I can stand to watch perform. On the other hand, it looks like she’s seen her best days in TNA already, which is a shame, because I don’t think they used her to her full potential.

I wish WWE would take her. She has a GREAT character and she’s solid in the ring, too. Sadly, though, there’d be nothing for her to do, even if the women’s division was still alive.

13. Fisha695 says:

Let’s see the current Knockout Roster is….
    Madison Rayne
    ODB
    Mickie James
    Gail Kim
    Ms Tessmacher
    Sarita
    Winter
    Velvet Sky
    Rosita
    Tara
    Taeler Hendrix
    ——————————

I could see Madison maybe wanting to try a run in the WWE, and I could also see Velvet Sky wanting to have a decent run in the WWE.

Gail just got married so I could almost imagine her wanting to take a break and “Wifey” it up for a bit.

Rosita & Sarita have been used sparingly lately and should be released if TNA isn’t gonna use them.

Since Mickie basically left the WWE to try a music career (which kinda failed) I think she might be looking to return down the road.

It would be nice to see Winter back in the WWE playing a Heel Girlfriend role with Drew

I think Tara is fine not being in the WWE & that she enjoys the freedom to do other things that has come with being in TNA.