No Impact Wrestling for DirecTV customers tonight

If you are a DirecTV customer and a TNA fan, tonight you are out of luck as 17 Viacom channels – including Spike TV – went dark this week on DirecTV systems. The two sides failed to reach an agreement despite calls from fans of several TV shows uniting. Viacom is apparently asking for way more money and DirecTV is refusing to pay the requested sum to carry the channels. Things most likely will get back to normal soon as it is in the interest of both parties to reach an agreement but unless something is done by 7PM EST tonight, there will be no IMPACT Wrestling for you if you have DirecTV.

Tags: ,

1. Hipnosis says:

Glad I have Dish…. but then again we don’t have Spike right now due to bills -_- lol

2. 50 shades of gay says:

Wow don’t you think ppl know this already.

3. WNR says:

Thanks for reminding us.

4. Will Henderson says:

looks like an big hit in the ratings this week for TNA, plus lots of illegal streaming and watching illegally posted on youtube vids of TNA this week for TNA Fans with DirecTV, thank god i got Dish right now. sucks to be a DirecTV customer.

5. Ian says:

So happy I am on vacation at my parents house right now where they have Dish…just hope this issue is worked out by next week

6. ImaPaulHeymanGuy says:

Just when double A wins the belt. Figures

7. kb says:

What its not so bad. People who want to stare at a black screen for 2 hours not knowing whats going on is kinda just like watching TNA every week…

8. Austin Aries says:

Punk can barely get a main event in the WWE.

I win the Title now the company is not on TV for millions. is this just the man trying to keep RoH guys down.

9. Bill says:

For you guys with Dish, are you pissed that AMC is gone? No Breaking Bad, Walking Dead or Mad Men? Three of my fav shows on one channel gone…I’d be pissed.

Last year, when I had DirecTV (I switched back to cable), there was a problem with FOX. We almost lost FX (in the middle of a season of Sons of Anarchy) and all the FOX Sports networks. They came to an agreement on the final day of deliberation (if that’s the right word to use). I, and many people were not impressed.

10. Max says:

Watch online ever heard of youtube.