Charlie Sheen announced for the 1,000th Raw

The Fink tweeted:

Big News…Charlie Sheen to be Celebrity Social Media Ambassador for the 1000th Episode of Raw on July 23…Now that’s winning!!!

Tags: , ,

1. Joe says:

They asked him to take a clothesline on the show, he thought they said coke line.

2. Trig says:

Not really ‘announced for Raw’, is he? He’s going to be tweeting about the show and answering fan questions. They’ve replaced Guest Hosts with Guest Tweeters.

3. -J- says:

guest tweeters works for me, keep them off the tv.

4. WWE UNIVERSE says:

WE DO NOT WANT CHARLIE SHEEN!!!

5. The Man says:

He will violate all 3 wellness policies in the same day and will be suspended from tweeting

6. havok says:

lets bring a known cokehead on a pg show….yea good call wwe

7. Alex says:

YES! YES! YES!

8. Captain Ass says:

@havok I’d much rather them bring in a coke addict than a rapist like Mike Tyson. I happen to love Charlie Sheen, and for those of you actually out of your puberty stage (assuming you’ve even hit it), Charlie is living that life that any red blooded male would love to live. He’s not tied down, he’s rich, and he has his Goddesses. Don’t be jealous now.

9. Bumbolee says:

Lock up the diva’s.

10. Chris James says:

Yes. Because everyone knows everyone that’s ever been in wwe has never touched drugs. I say good for Charlie.

11. Ian says:

UGH!!!!!!!

12. havok says:

@captain ass, while i do agree about the mike tyson thing, i still think sheen shouldnt be on it and im 22 by the way, just because im not a fan of the guy doesnt mean im a certain age. sorry but i dont find him funny or a good actor, he has gotten his status by simply being a druggie. and as an american no i would not partake in doing coke like yourself

13. Steve says:

So a PG show has a drug addict, abuser, alcoholic as the ambassador for social media? Wow.

14. James says:

Captain Ass says that “Charlie is living that life that any red blooded male would love to live”. It would seem the Captain’s first name is “Dumb”, because I’m a red-blooded male and I have no desire to be a coked-out has-been.

15. Captain Ass says:

I didn’t say people should do coke, I said he’s living the life by not being tied down and having his Goddesses. I didn’t say living the life was being a coke head. And that “coked out has-been” makes more money than anyone on this board 50 times over in a month. I don’t support coke addicts, but I support the rest of his life. Nobody is perfect.