Chris Jericho says Fozzy is his top priority

Chris Jericho recently told Fighting Spirit Magazine that Fozzy is his highest priority.

“When I was a kid I had two dreams, I wanted to be in a rock ‘n’ roll band and I wanted to be a wrestler, and I’m very fortunate that I got to do both at the highest level,” he said. “At this point in time, 100 percent of my focus is on the band, and the mass of momentum that we’ve got over the last couple of years from touring and playing, and the reputation we’ve earned. I wanted to make the most of it, and take Fozzy to the next level.”

Tags:

1. Alex says:

Am I the only one who is sick of those 4-5 month long comebacks?

2. dani says:

wow way to sellout on the wrestling community. Y2J Awsome. Fozzy Sucks

3. Deej says:

I wish people would just realise that the man owes the wrestling community absolutely nothing. He’s given years of his life to the business and now he wants to concentrate on other things, what is wrong with that? Wrestling fans can be so bitter.

4. havok says:

i give him all the respect in the world…hes has done the two things hes always wanted to do….although fozzy is god awful

5. MoneyInTheBank187 says:

Agree that Fozzy is one of the worst current bands out there.

6. rebel says:

@dani. Exactly how has he sold out? There is no way he will make more with Fozzy than he would in the WWE.
    Also, Fozzy might not be Black Sabbath, but compared to today’s “music” it’s a pretty good band.

7. Zafx says:

And away he goes again.

8. -J- says:

He came to save you, but you all betrayed him…now no one can save you from the wrath of Fozzy!

9. bravest PAPAyA says:

Maybe it’s because I am a HUGE Y2J mark, but I thoroughly enjoy Fozzy. Jericho has given everything to wrestling and has been a very loyal wrestler to the E. There’s not much else for him to do, I’d like to see him be rewarded with one more title run, then put over someone deserving and retire to a Legend Contract.