WWE Superstar: “I’m literally chomping at the bit to prove myself”

“I’m literally chomping at the bit to prove myself,” WWE superstar Curt Hawkins said in an interview with newsday.com. “I don’t think you should be part of the roster if you’re not looking to be the last guy. You want to be the last guy they see in the ring. I say bring it on. I want to get a chance to hit home runs and knock it out of the park.”

Tags:

1. Joe says:

I’d believe it. They wouldn’t have him be in a stable with Edge or train with The Rock if he didn’t have some sort of talent. I wanna see what he can do.

2. Boogeyman says:

At least him and slater have hopes and dreams!

3. Chris James says:

As stone cold says… “WHEN?!?!?”

4. Hipnosis says:

Hawkings was being cheered when going against Sin Cara. That’s a sign they should push Hawkkings and not Cara. No one cares about Sin Cara and his matches with Hunico. He was ok but failed. He should job on suuperstars for a while until they decide to do more

5. justblazin says:

i honestly think curt hawkins can be a really good talent. a good hated heel in the midcard scene if they actually gave him the ball to run with instead of jobbing him out.

6. Meh says:

Curt Hawkins deserves a US title reign.

7. soccer20649 says:

I wish they would do something with Hawkins and a lot of people on the roster. McIntyre and Reks are two others that need a push.

8. Scoop says:

Michael McGillicuty is another who keeps on asking for a big push.

9. raven12516 says:

I can’t understand why they’re not pushing him at Ryder’s level at the very least.

10. Jim says:

Why not team him and Ryder back up?

11. Joan B. in S. C. says:

@Jim, you may be on to something. We can start the storyline with the two talking in the back saying how things are going with both of them now, as in neither is in a championship picture, and have them talk about tagging up again. Since we are having PPV matches to decide top contender for tag belts now, it would be great to add one more team.

12. Adam says:

YES! I say team Hawkins and Ryder again. They worked well together and the team had chemistry. Good idea Jim!