Ken Doane alleges John Cena-Mickie James relationship in WWE

Ken Doane (Kenny Dykstra) has continued dishing dirt about John Cena and Mickie James’ alleged relationship. Doane, who was dating James and who he claims cheated on him with Cena, spoke out on Twitter about various aspects the situation:

On how he found out: “She was googling mickie james and john cena dating. I asked why, she broke down crying. Then I heard more from others. She was checking to see if it was on the net yet. I feel bad for magnus. Nice guy dating a …. well u know.”

On his downfall in the WWE being caused by the relationship: “He was messing with MJ so I got moved to Smackdown so they could further mess. I jobbed, got fired. When MJ got crazy because he wouldn’t date her, she then got fired. Weird biz huh? She got title, on TV show while with him. Serves her well though. She wanted to date him, he said no, she flipped out backstage which led to her demise…When they were together she got the title, TV roles. When he dumped her she became Piggy James, then fired.”

On whether Cena’s eventual wife knew: “He denied it all to his wife.”

On his belief that Cena has heat with him over it: “I made mention of him sleeping with MJ and he probably thought I wouldn’t say anything. But I did and he is mad. I guess.”

Replying to a user who asked him what right he had to talk about Cena and James’ relationship:”What they do is their biz, but it’s also mine when it effects my career and life.”

Doane proclaimed several times to his followers that he is being honest with all of his statements as he has no reason to lie. Now that he’s settled with another career, he doesn’t care whether he’s blackballed from WWE.

On why he’s waiting until now to speak out: “If I spoke out it would have ruined my chance of returning to WWE. Now I’m set with what I’m doing and don’t care if I get banned. I’m ruining any chance of a WWE return by doing this I’m sure. But it doesn’t matter to me.”

On Cena: “I have no heat towards him. He has heat towards me. I really don’t care either way. I’m just being honest,” Doane says. “Truthfully I do like john, but if u ask me a question im gonna answer it truthfully. Not my fault he did dumb shit. #youcanthandlethetruth!”

credit: Jeremy Thomas

Tags: , , , ,

1. jon says:

I feel bad for magnus. Nice guy dating a …. well u know.”

werent you engaged to the well… u know?

so what does that make you mr Doane?

I’d say a bitter ex.

2. Chris Epic says:

They should change these from “so & so shoots on whatever” to “washed up has beens make bitter remarks”. Cause that’s what most of these “shoots” are

3. Piggy James says:

So what does that make you Mr Doane? A guy who learned his lesson apparently. It happens, not everybody is a bitter ex, who clings on to a failed relations but that doesn’t mean they have to shy away from the truth about it either to let bygones be bygones. My ex wife is a manipulative, narcissistic liar and a con artist who nearly put me in the poor house with her uncontrollable spending. The only reason I would be bitter is if she successfully ruined my life, which thankfully she didn’t. I’m debt free now, no thanks to her, and have gotten her out of my life, but there is no way I am going to say nice things about her or not say what she actually was. I would pee on her if she was on fire.

4. LOL says:

I knew she was a slut

5. McMahon says:

Doane is definitely bitter but I don’t doubt he’s mostly telling the truth. Wrestling relationships are weird.

6. Fisha695 says:

I don’t feel bad for Magnus at all. He’s dating a Hot Crazy chick who has a few interesting Fetishes & a history of being an exhibitionist….

7. Mike says:

Even a bitter ex moves on with his life if he really found something he’s comfortable with. Honestly to say you speek now cause you’ve found something better. Last time I checked if you’ve found something better you just drop the past and move on and forget it. I think he just knew he’d get noticed again by mentioning cenas name. Not to mention MJ has some material online that makes all the diva playboys look PG so to clasify her as a ” you know” has been done countless times before. Get a life ken. Funny how this all conveniently comes out while cenas dealing with a divorce. All this says is no one should work with this idiot cause the second he leaves he’ll talk all the shit in the world.

8. Mickey says:

Bitter when it gets you fired? Sure ok. I’m not sure what all happened or how she does things in her love life nor have any idea.

9. Nick says:

So, anyone else think he’s talking trash in hopes of getting hired for an angle?

10. Discount-double-check says:

Jon, he very well may not have known she was a…well, you know….at the time.

11. raven12516 says:

Are you sure it was Mickie James, and not Kelly Kelly?

12. Joan B. in S. C. says:

@raven12516, you’re funny. @Discount-double-check, you make a valid point. Sounds like he wouldn’t have been engaged to her if he’d known and what reasonable guy would have. @Nick, didn’t think about that. Yes, Vince likes using personal lives in storylines, but with Super Cena’s divorce I don’t think he’d go there now. Plus, the fact it’s not the kind of storyline you want for a superstar who’s a favorite of the children. Although, JBL telling Rey Rey that he would have his wife in his kitchen in a maid’s outfit and wasn’t asking her to clean, was a bit much with Dominique himself sitting at ringside. Maybe we can visit that storyline and bring back Mickie and Kenny.

There is a history of Vince keeping his top card happy at the expense of the mid-cards’ girlfriends/common law wives (sorry Sunny, you never had the paperwork) and if Mickie James is what John Cena wanted, then Mickie James is what Vince would give him. Not saying it’s right, but that’s how he and many others run their businesses.

13. AJ Square says:

Once a slut always a slut. Just saying. Kenny should’ve known better. You can’t turn a hoe into a housewife. Just saying. Still doesn’t excuse cheating. Also Mickie smokes a pack of cigarettes a day, disgusting.

14. johnsos7 says:

Actually, this guy’s story makes sense for a few reasons.

1. When Doane first came into the WWE he was hyped by a lot saying he was gonna be a huge star in the future (despite the silly male cheerleader gimmick.) Afterwards he pretty much went from being hyped as the future to being a jobber on Smackdown and then fired.

2. Mickie James abrupt firing from WWE. That caught everyone off guard when it happened. Reports of her firing was due to her missing a bus while over seas or something on tour w/WWE. That makes absolutely no sense. Also there was the way she lost the Divas title to Jillian in a quick match (the match where Melina comes back and wins it the same night.) She goes from Divas champion to losing and being shipped to Smackdown for unknown reasons where WWE did the whole Piggy James storyline etc.)

When you think about it…this guy’s account of things kinda adds up. If it is true then Cena is about as bad as Hogan in terms of being a backstage bastard.