Kelly Kelly posts picture from the beach

Kelly Kelly posted via Twitter

#beachbunnyswimwear

Tags:

1. Jay says:

Skanks will be skanks. News flash you are not attractive to a normal male. Orange skin, fake blonde hair and your overall fakeness isn’t attractive.

Also learn to take a picture… oh wait the skank did it on purpose

2. A-FAX says:

Ugh…she’s looking weathered. Are you sure that wasn’t Madusa?

3. DBRude says:

Girls sure love to photograph themselves. Now, they have cameras in their OTHER favorite device! Wish I had thought of that invention.

4. -J- says:

that counts as a duckface.

5. Boogeyman says:

Looking rough! Apparently HD tv does justice when an iPhone doesn’t!

6. ImaPaulHeymanGuy says:

@J who cares, she’s hot

7. Joe says:

lol duckface. Props to Jay for calling it. The Orange skin, fake blonde hair, and fakeness isn’t attractive. This girl is the farthest thing from a natural beauty.

8. Adam says:

Funny thing is not a single one of you would kick her outta your bed if she was in it…LOL!

9. Captain Ass says:

A natural beauty she is not, however I defy any red blooded straight male to say that they’d skip a night of bangin’ with her.

10. Chris Epic says:

Not her best pic, but whatever at least she doesn’t ruin my night with her mic “skills” like Eve does every Monday

11. cenanation says:

Duck face!

12. dave says:

Okay, the duckface is off putting and funny.

She’s not orange, she’s not a skank…you’ve tried to reference an archetypal internet meme reflecting on young women who are ugly and try to hard to Kelly Kelly who is merely sunbathing and posting an innocent picture of herself. Considering she wears pretty much the same get up, or leaves the same amount of skin on show during matches, I do not see the problem here. Just typical comments from borderline misogynists.

And yeah, not a single one of you would kick her out of bed…although I’m pretty sure a couple would be void of the will to do so as the fear you’d be frozen in would be too strong.

13. cenanation says:

@dave stfu you mark!

14. dave says:

I’m not a mark, she’s not my favourite Diva, if I had a favourite that is but not a week goes by where a picture of a former or current TNA/WWE diva is posted and somebody uses derogatory terms when it’s just not necessary.

15. EastportCoach44 says:

If some of you were actually planning on having a long relationship that possibly leads to marriage with her, well then, I guess I could understand your “fakeness” concerns. But come on folks, in reality, hot is hot, and K2 is hot.

16. cenanation says:

I bet dave has a kelly kelly blow up doll

17. Mike says:

K2 is not my idea of “the perfect girl”, however, no way in hell I would turn her down. I don’t consider her ridiculously hot, but she is definitely hot!

18. Jay says:

I’d kick her out of bed in an instant for two reasons.

1. I’d rather not get an STD.

2. I have standards and don’t want to hump everything that moves.