Spoiler note regarding tonight’s TNA hall of fame inductee

On Twitter, Karen Jarrett stated that she and Jeff Jarrett would not be appearing at tonight’s TNA Slammiversary. Karen also stated on Twitter that Jeff will not be the first inductee into the company’s Hall of Fame.

TNA will announce the first inductee into the newly created Hall of Fame tonight. We will have live coverage at 8PM ET.

Tags: , , , , ,

1. -J- says:

we’ll know for sure shortly, seriously expect it to be sting or hogan…karen has been going after dixie all week, how exciting.

2. havok says:

if anyone deserves it…it would be the man that founded the company

3. A-FAX says:

I think it’s a real shame that Jeff isn’t the first inductee. I don’t think Jerry Jarrett would agree to appear but he and Double J are more deserving than anyone else. There wouldn’t be a TNA hall of fame or a TNA for that matter if it weren’t for the Jarrett’s. I would even go so far as to say that Jill Jarrett should be honored and inducted for her sacrifices and support, although now that Karen is in the picture its as if she never existed. Bob Ryder and Jeremy Borash where the first two employees of what would become TNA. I think they should be in line to be inducted. Mike Tenay has been with the company since the very first weekly ppv. He deserves to be inducted. Christian did alot fot TNA. But to induct a guy whose a current champion for your main opposition before anyone else sort of reminds me of how an Indy promotion will bring in Jim Duggan or Jimmy Snuka and give them the “ABC Championship Wrestling” lifetime achievement award. Your bringing in an outside name which just like ABC you can’t afford to feature permanently. I think it might have been a better idea and I’m still holding out hope that it’s a swerve and the Instant Classic won’t be inducted BUT rather INDUCTING AJ Styles or Kurt Angle. I guess time will tell. As an aside, say what you will about Vince McMahon but he chose to do the only right thing there was to do in inducting his father, Vincent J. McMahon, as the first entrant into the then WWF Hall of Fame. As much as Dixie trys to pattern TNA after Vince and co. I’m surprised this is any different. I guess maybe she is after all and now shares Vince’s contempt for the Jarrett family. Just my thoughts. AS/AF

4. loo s says:

@afax actually the first inductee into the WWF Hall Of Fame was Andre the Giant. He was who it was built for.

5. Andrew Ortega says:

Maybe one of the reasons that Jeff Jarrett isn’t there is because Jerry Jarrett agreed to be the first indcutee. There is no love lost between the father/son, as Jerry did not attend the funeral for Jill Jarrett.

6. Nick says:

I’m guessing it’s Christian Cage.

7. brandon says:

Probably Sting lol

8. renato says:

It’s gonan be christian! Why else would they choose to get him right in this date and not a BFG for instance, which is suposedly tna’s wrestlemania.

9. Fisha695 says:

Chris Candido

10. havok says:

its not gonna be christian so stop thinking its gonna be

11. Adam says:

Christian is just the payback on the Flair WWE HOF deal…

12. cenanation says:

Wrestling hall of fames are FAKE!

13. Chris Epic says:

Either Christian or Jerry Jarrett if not then idk Bob Backlund from his X division stuff?