Brooke Hogan named ‘executive’ with Impact Wrestling

Dixie Carter tweeted: Brooke Hogan to join @IMPACTWRESTLING as the Executive in Charge of the Knockouts! http://ow.ly/1Mm0ga

Tags: , ,

1. -J- says:

Hahahaaaaaa hope she does a concert and they bring in nick too, Hogan is so not destroying tna…BROTHER!

2. matt says:

lol the one for sure thing tna has over wwe is their womens division.. just the fact they made this announcement de-legitimizes it a lil bit.. way to keep it classy, tna! smh

#russowasnttheproblem!

3. raven12516 says:

I would have stuck with Russo.

4. Michael Nowotny says:

This shows no real legitimacy at all, what in the world does Brooke Hogan bring to the knockout division?

5. RJ Ace says:

Good lord…I got nothing lol.

6. theprincedann says:

Oh dear god.

7. Kerry says:

GOOD GOD!!

8. Science & Violence says:

Is McMahon secretly in charge of TNA?

9. James says:

Scott Steiner is definitely going to rip Hulk Hogan a new one.

10. mike says:

my screen is soaked from the water I just inadvertently spit from my mouth

11. Mr. Black says:

Wow. Dixie Carter is just so pain stakingly stupid. She never ceases to amaze me with her incredible stupidity. Steiner is such a rational mind compared to this sea of morons that is running tna. I could rant all day on this, let’s put that jackoff Nick Hogan in charge of the x-division while we’re at it.

12. Steve says:

But she doesn’t even know anything about female talent… especially in wrestling. They’ve goofed so hard on this.

13. Chris James says:

How do you run down a ran down promotion? How do you roast burnt shit? Well. Tna. By hiring Brooke Hogan, you have left me, for the first time, speechless. Mickie James is still hot.

14. Common Cents says:

@Mr. Black, firstly in order to control the Divas you should have a Diva in control, as the old adage goes “To catch a criminal you need to use a criminal”[At least that’s what the movies say]. And secondly Nick Hogan has no business being in charge of the X-division…..He’s going to be Executive in Charge of Transportation…..Too Soon?

15. Mackdeezy says:

As always TMZ has a story on this…. But you should see the pic of her… And I thought Linda was ugly

16. bah says:

The only person to blame for this mess is Dixie Carter. What a fool.

I want to hear what Steiner has to say about this! Come on, Steiner, ignore those damn legal threats!

17. Atlee Greene says:

WTF……. At the rate they are going the main event of Bound for Glory will be Nick Hogan vs. Garrett Bishoff with Brook as the special guest referee.

18. cas says:

if hogan would just let her do a playboy for money, instead of giving her a job at tna… i only watch tna like once a month but the day i see brooke “hulk up” and leg drop a knockout… well crap, now i want to see it happen

19. Joan B. in S. C. says:

@Common Cents, your last line OUCH!

Everyone else, +1

For Dixie Carter, Brooke was my favorite on Hogan Knows Best, but this move I’m not selling.

20. Denis says:

Why??????????????????

21. Deathedge says:

It’s all just a part of Hogan’s big plan to take Impact Wrestling or TNA to the next level! I’m suuuuuuuuurrrrrrreeeeeeee it will work.

22. Darrin says:

Can someone please please please tell me what in the world she knows about wrestling ?

23. Cade Asterik says:

I think Hogan is a covert personnel bent on ruining every wrestling promotion that is not the WWE. Think about it. First it was WCW, he went there after he left the WWE and now Vince owns the rights to WCW. I think its going to be the same for TNA in two years top. I think Hogan and McMahon are covertly doing this so McMahon can get rid of the competition and when the competing promotion is successfully going down hill, McMahon can just come out of nowhere and buy it and Hogan gets the share of the operation. Pro Wrestling conspiracy I know, but history tells you that whenever Hogan is involved with McMahon’s competition, it just goes downhill for them in the long run.

24. Really? says:

I’m glad no one is making a bigger deal out of this than it actually is…

At first I thought TNA had a chance with the announcement that they are finally going live…

but all that is completely overshadowed because they are putting Hulk Hogan’s daughter as the kayfabe GM of the Knockouts. There is no coming back from such a devastating blunder!

I mean sure, Vince McMahon has his daughter in control of creative FOR REAL, but hey…Brooke playing a character where she doesn’t even wrestle, just comes out and announces what Knockouts match will be taking place, is the end of the world…right guys?

25. Eastwood says:

Make her Executive in charge of “crappy entrance music” THAT shes qualified to do!! And if Hogan wants to put a woman from his life in charge of the KNOCKOUTS…. Im sure Brutus Beefcake is available!!! SMH!!!