News on Alberto Del Rio, Mark Henry, Miz, and Kharma

Mark Henry underwent an undisclosed surgery on Tuesday. The surgery doesn’t appear to be major since he’s booked on shows in late June, reports the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

- From Mike Informer: The Miz brings wrestling to Florence with WWE Supershow. The Miz begins shooting “The Marine: Homefront” on 6/11 in Vancouver.

- Kharma is ready to return to action, but creative doesn’t have anything scheduled for her just yet.

- Alberto Del Rio wasn’t at the WWE house shows this weekend or at Raw because he was pulled to replace Rey Mysterio to go to Japan and China and promote the August tour.

Tags: , , ,

1. Joe says:

Creative never has anything for the Divas.

2. @PaulGriffin says:

Because writing an angle for Kharma is very difficult.

3. Nick says:

I assume Kharma will return after Beth Phoenix reclaims the belt at the PPV.

4. RHBD says:

Karma is the most interesting diva by miles…I can easily write stories that would work

5. Man says:

Good luck in your future endeavors, Kong.

6. Robb says:

Creative has nothing creative.

7. SewageOfYouth says:

I hate how everyone is flocking to kharma as the saviour of all divas. She’s Great Khali in a skirt. How is creative supposed to write in a Diva that outweighs the whole diva locker room? And can we stop with this Beth Phoenix Kharma obsession? It’s kind of old and we all know that as strong as Beth is, there is no real(er staged)competition for kharma. It’s not even believable.

8. Joan B. in S. C. says:

@SewageOfYouth, have you actually seen any of Kong’s/Kharma’s matches? Take a look at TNA’s website or Youtube to get a look at her wrestling Gail Kim or some of the more advanced Knockouts. She is way beyond a female great Khali.

I’ve also seen her wrestle in person and spoken with her. Very sweet lady!

9. SewageOfYouth says:

I still don’t agree. Everyone is so quick to worship something new and hail it as the next best thing. This is one bandwagon that I wouldnt jump on even if I was in the middle of a desert.

10. Joan B. in S. C. says:

I’ve been watching Kong since her days back in Shimmer in matches with MsChif, Daizee Haze and Nikki Roxx.

11. DeathNote81 says:

Have her beat Santino.

12. Mike Rophone says:

Seems a bit… strange to think that a movie about a Marine, called “Homefront”, is being shot outside America, and that all the money and jobs generated by this movie are going to Canadian extras and production crew.

WWE are waving the flag and using the Marines to make a buck, but they don’t feel the need to give back to Americans, I guess.

13. Joan B. in S. C. says:

@Mike Rophone, interesting point. I know the bulk of the first movie was done in Australia. Never got around to watching the second one with Teddy Jr.