Scott Steiner’s latest Twitter rant

Steiner posted the following comments on his Twitter page:

Hogan did interview saying i must be unhappy in my life,F-CK U hogan Im very happy in my life,Im

Not the one who went on Larry King crying like a b-tch and saying that you put a gun in your mouth and

Was going to pull the trigger

Quit lying bcuz nobody believes yur bullsh-t,you 3 a–holes write the show and you decide whos on the show

The stuff with storm is bulls–t too,storm and I talkd over match and the finish which i didnt change we both

Went to get in gear,and as i was changing I was told I wasnt in match anymore,i went back to storm

And ask him what happened and he didnt know,,,But dont take my word on it ASK storm he will say the

Same thing,yur a lying piece of sh-t!!!!

You disrespect the business and my eberybody in Tna and you think its weird that I want to knock

You unconscious,F–K U.. your day is coming motherf—er

Tags: , ,

1. -J- says:

i bet he screams at the screen as he types this TWITTER GOLD

2. dave says:

Could Steiner be channelling Jay Mewes circa Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back??

3. Michael Nowotny says:

I’ve never seen someone so disgruntled as Steiner, I can’t remember the last time any wrestler vented like this and to of all people Hulk Hogan.

4. Joe says:

Steiner 2012!

5. Chris Epic says:

Well I found one person less coherent than Steiner & that’s the guy that wrote the headline haha. Anyway I think Scott makes a lot of valid points what have they done for TNA open fight night, cause that makes u seem less Indy?(nothing wrong with Indy feds but they’re supposed to be big time) The only interesting news was the cross promotions with Bellator. That seems like the work of Dixie

6. N. Gaijin says:

@Michael Nowotny:
    Really?

“The only reason people know the hulk hogan is no good mother f__ker is because of the @alexwkpartyhard he have bigger d__k than the Chyna”

7. T Keene says:

@N. Gaijin
    “Something like this is on The Iron Sheik’s twitter nearly every 5 minutes. I’d say it was just someone impersonating Sheikie, but it has apparently been verified and everything. Personally, I’d love just to have a side-by-side of their twitter feeds as both Steiner and Sheik sound-off and bury Hogan for a solid hour or so.”

The Steiner and Sheiky Baby Comedy Hour! Brought to you by the Oxford English Dictionary! Gold, baby!

8. DeathNote81 says:

Damn, I hope he doesn’t kill anybody!

9. Torjohnson says:

Hey, leave Steve G. alone! So he made a typo and spelled “rant” as “ratnt.” Without him, we’d be missing a lot of wrestling news all here in one place, condensed and easy to find with no B.S.

10. Steve says:

Scott is the greatest thing on Twitter.

11. Steiner speaks the truth – that Gold Club testimony is funnier than hell.