Notes on Summerslam, Over the Limit, and Mason Ryan

- WWE tweeted: The official theme song for WWE Over The Limit is “War Of Change” – @OfficialTFK (Thousand Foot Krutch)!

– Matches being discussed for Summerslam include Lord Tensai vs. CM Punk and Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar.

– Over the weekend at house show, WWE tried out Mason Ryan as a bodyguard for Dolph Ziggler.

Tags: , ,

1. Joe says:

I have thus far not been impressed with Tensai. I think he is good but I haven’t really seen anything that puts him in Punk, Bryan, or Del Rio’s league. I’m also pretty tired of whenever he is on screen Cole has to tell us he was a former WWE superstar. We get it. It’s Albert….

2. Doug says:

@Joe, agreed about the former superstar thing. he has to tell us he is a former superstar but won’t or can’t say who he was? dumb.

i also don’t see how he get’s into the world title picture by summerslam. what worries me more is that maybe punk doesnt have the title at that point.

3. Doug says:

of course i meant wwe title.

4. trev bourne says:

Mason Ryan has Dolph Ziggler’s bodyguard can anyone see that wwe watch tna as Bob Terry is a bodyguard for Bobby E and the two are very similar in characters and in size

5. theprincedann says:

@trevbourne Its Rob Terry, bodyguard for Robbie E. Not bobby or Bob. Lol.

and I think the Dolph and Mason Ryan thing could work well, it gives either one of them the perfect excuse to turn face too.

6. Doug says:

correct me if i’m wrong, but when we last saw mason ryan he was feuding with swagger and ziggler after vickie tried to get him to join them. how does he come back as ziggler’s bodyguard?

7. Kevin says:

I was thinking the exact same thing, Doug.

Also, when will WWE realize that characters like Tensai almost never get over? He reminds me of the Sultan.

8. DeathNote81 says:

Lord Tensai is an AWFUL character. Bloom looks silly doing those fake karate gyrations. I liked him as A-Train MUCH better than I like him as the Great White Muta, but I see why they didn’t bring him back as the same character. They had Chris Benoit bury the last one.

As for Ziggler, why does he need a bodyguard when he has a perfectly good tag team partner to watch his back? Let alone, somebody they were feuding with? I would like to see Jack and Dolph win the tag belts.

9. Jay says:

ok. im going to Summerslam..and I DO NOT want to see Tensai..especially in title match. no NO1 gives 2 fucks about him. and Im one of them.. GIVE US PUNK VS BRYAN IRONMAN MATCH (30 Min)

10. Hodizx58 says:

I smell a Shawn Michaels and Diesel like scenario approaching. I thik Ziggler will win the WWE title at some point between now and summer slam and Mason Ryan is gonna take it from him and be launched into stardom. Mason Ryan just needs a couple more moves and little more skill on the mic and he could dominate.