Bill DeMott comments on Andy Levine’s release

“My hope is Andy continues to follow his course and get some well needed experience. I like Andy and wish him much success,” Tough Enough trainer Bill DeMott wrote on Twitter after news broke out about the release. DeMott added that just because you win doesn’t mean you are going to make it and
name-dropped Daniel Puder as an example.

Tags: ,

1. Hipnosis says:

Maven, Nidia, Miss Jackie, Linda Miles, ETC

2. Deathedge says:

@Hipnosis

The main difference between those names and Andy is that atleast they were all given a chance to prove themselves on TV.

Maven- had the best run of the 4
    Nidia- got a stupid white trash gimmick… wasn’t she blinded by Tajiri’s mist?
    Miss Jackie- Teamed with Chris Nowinski to take on Bradshaw and Trish… nuff said on that.
    Linda Miles- …Correct me if I’m wrong which I might be… but wasn’t she Shaniqua?

The final point here… Andy never really got a chance to show what he could do on TV. Daniel Puder was the only one who seemed to be cut for a legit reason (1,000,000 dollar total contract? Did he expect WWE to keep him unless he became a major draw fast?) and John Morrison is pretty much the only winner to go farther then being a mid carder, but Andy should of got his chance… The only other one who never popped up on WWE TV (that I know of) is Matt Cappotelli… but if I recall there was a reason for that… just can’t remember what.

3. Hans says:

Yes Linda Miles was Shaniqua. And Matt had that brain tumor I believe.

4. Kerry says:

Jackie Gayda was paired with her (future) husband, Charlie Haas & Rico for quite a while in WWE & went on to appear in TNA for a bit, so I consider that a bit of a success.

5. dani says:

What about The Miz? he was on the same season as puder and Boogeyman

6. dani says:

hell Josh Mathews lasted longer on wwe tv than than the others haha

7. -J- says:

Only star that made good from that season is Cameron the Funkasaurus dancer.

8. Adam says:

I’m thinking we haven’t seen the end of Silent Rage just yet…

9. ravrn12516 says:

@dani: The Miz didn’t actually win. He was the runner-up to Daniel Puder.

10. shawn says:

Demott has owned Tough Enough , as he said many times it is “his baby”. Since he failed to develop the CHOSEN winner , andy, in an entire years time HE SHOULD BE TAKEN PART OF THE BLAME AND RELEASED. It seems he was brought back specifically for this program. As Donald trump would say to the project leader on the apprentice, YOUR FIRED !!!!