Wrestlemania 28 coverage: Divas match

- WWE see a K-Mart ad

– They said Big Show is now trending on Twitter

(4) Divas champion Beth Phoenix and Eve Torres vs. Maria Menounos and Kelly Kelly.

Eve gets Maria on the mat, and tries to squeeze on her injured ribs. Side bear hug by Beth to put more pressure on Maria’s ribs. Maria finally makes the hot tag to Kelly, but goes after both Eve and Beth. Kelly Kelly counters the glam slam with a bulldog on Phoenix. Kelly tagged Maria back into the match. Maria rolled up Phoenix to win the match at 6:47.

Tags: , ,

1. Jack wagon says:

Bathroom Break!!!

2. ak91 says:

i see some “Karma” for Beth Phoenix

3. dave says:

“I DON’T WANNA WATCH BEAUTIFUL WOMEN, THEY’RE GETTING IN THE WAY OF WATCHING MUSCULAR MEN”

is basically what Jack wagon just told the world.

4. Jonathon says:

Wouldn’t it suck for the ones who showed up a few minutes late to the show, only to find out that DB got jobbed out so quickly?

5. -J- says:

no kharma? well at least they kept it short…these matches are flying by.

6. Marissa says:

im sorry but maria menunous is completely useless, and her being in this match was a JOKE. and its a disgrace to allow her to win someone as strong and talented as beth. its like a slap in her face. im a woman, and i used to idolize women like moolah, and chyna, lita and trish. and i look up to beth phoenix. these “new divas” like kelly kelly and the bellas are completely useless. wwe has turned the divas divison into a joke full of fake, plastic airheads. at least most of the men in the crowd were chanting “BETH!”

7. theprincedann says:

That sucks. The Diva division is now officially dead to me. Nattie just go to Impact. Then I couldnt care less. :/

8. John says:

Remember when Wrestlemania had actual celebrities not people who interviewed celebrities?

9. KJB says:

Actually dave I think he was saying. “I want to watch the good matches and not the time filler matches.”

10. hulkster says:

Wow you let the diva champ jobb to some chick with no wrestling skill, way to go wwe.

11. Joe says:

@dave

If you’re really that interested in watching clumsy sluts like kelly kelly go back to your google images search. No one cares about this match, they know its a joke and a waste of a match for Beth. Bathroom break!
    Sad this match got more time than Brian vs Sheamus.

12. The Wordman says:

Rule #1 Involving Celebrities in WWF/WWE: No matter the level their celebrity status may be, 99 times out of 100 the celebrity will win the match they’re in and go over the established wrestlers. That’s the way it’s always been. Anyone who expected a different ending to this match hasn’t been paying attention.

13. dave says:

:’) you guys are amazing. I like good matches and I dislike time filler matches but hey, it’s part and parcel of the WWE, isn’t it? Did your world cave in on itself during the match? No? Wow, I guess you can move on with your lives now.

and Joe, I didn’t actually say I liked it but why protest too much?

14. aag44 says:

I can’t believe it took them just an hour to get through half of the card… They better have Bryan get a rematch or something instead of ending the show early(-ish)…