WWE Hall of Fame ceremony news and notes
– WWE will air a taped version of tonight’s WWE hall of fame ceremony on Monday night before Raw.
– WWE posted pictures of former superstars Rhino and Tommy Dreamer in attendance.
– “I have had the most wonderful career any athlete of any sport could possibly have,” said Ric Flair earlier tonight.
– Dusty Rhodes paid Barry Windham a great compliment, “The best natural athlete I have seen come into this industry.”
– After the ceremony, #ThankYouEdge was trending on Twitter.