Kevin Nash: “I’d still like to do something with CM Punk”

The Sun in the UK posted an hereinterview with Kevin Nash. Here are a few notes:

– On Triple H vs. Undertaker: “I know that Mark’s beat up, like we all are. I know Paul’s beat up. His job is behind the scenes and in the office. When he does wrestle it’s an added thing … I personally don’t think it will be the last time we see either one of those guys.”

– Working last year’s Royal Rumble: “The return at the Royal Rumble was fantastic. It was something I won’t forget.

– On CM Punk: “I’d still like to do something with CM Punk in the future. I think we’ve got a chapter that’s still open. Originally it was going to be me and Punk, but it turned out to be me and Hunter.

– On the future: “If they had something for me and they needed me, I might go back and do it. Right now I’m starting to get bored!”

Tags: , , , , ,

1. -J- says:

Gnash go way far away.

2. yo says:

Ewww! Yuck! That’s so disgusting! Oh, spare us the horror! The sheer thought is awful enough. Imagine if we have to actually see Nash in the ring again. It would be torture! Have pity on our senses! We do not want to go blind!

3. Ahmad says:

I really dont see a point in him returning with his history of injuries and health issues….sure the fan in all of us would to see him and Punk go at it, but who knows how long until his body fails on him, maybe even during a match, (IE Raw some odd years ago, I dont remember)….Nash your wrestling days are behind you, get real and go away.

4. sonia says:

He’s getting bored? We were bored of you years ago. Keep away.

5. Philip says:

The only thing Nash wants to do w/ CM Punk is get paid. His record speaks for itself.

6. Ian says:

Too bad no one wants to see Nash do anything with Punk…retire already Nash

7. raven12516 says:

Hook Punk up with Scott Hall. That might have a better outcome.

8. Daniel says:

I’d love to see Nash come back and do a run as the leader of a new NWO. Maybe have Henry run a new Nation group and Undertaker lead a new Ministry…maybe even Triple H run a new DX…bring the young guys up and make new stars while these old guys retire…It would be a fitting end for these guys. I really don’t think Nash has any business wrestling anymore though.

9. seth d says:

give it up already Nash. nobody cares about you anymore…if u need a paycheck so bad, go back to tna

10. Rusty Shackleford says:

Actually I’ve got a good match idea for Kevin Nash: a triple threat wheelchair match with him, Hulk Hogan, and Ric Flair- first person to wheel themselves out of their retirement home and back into the ring wins. That would easily be more entertaining than any Cena match.

11. kev says:

Thought he was going to TNA? anyway this is the last sound that Kevin Nash will hear *click*

12. Geoff says:

so after all of Punk calling him a ratings killer and charisma vacuum and basically verbally raping him completely dead, Nash stills wants to do something with him…..go away key royal rumble pop was your moment..should have been your last.

13. Kerry says:

“If they had something for me and they needed me, I might go back and do it. Right now I’m boring!”

Fixed.