Divas match official for Wrestlemania 28

Maria Menounos and Kelly Kelly vs. WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix and Eve Torres

Tags: , , ,

1. mike m says:

why?

2. Adam says:

I would’ve paid money to watch the Glamazon vs. Madusa for the old WWF Women’s belt. I would pay to watch the Glamazon vs. Kong/Kharma…the match above is just one more nail in the coffin that is WM28. YAWN…

3. James says:

Kharma……COME ONNN….use her for f****s sake!

4. Joe says:

zzzzzz

5. Fisha695 says:

IF Kharma did indeed lie about her miscarriage in-order to get more Maternity leave time I wouldn’t expect her to appear on any WWE TV shows or PPVs anytime soon.

This match fits with the gimmick that Beth has right now, ya know the one where she wants to been as a slutty bimbo useless diva… This match fits in perfectly with that gimmick.

I’m more interested though in why it’s not a 3v3 match, throw Alica Fox or hell even Rosa in there with Kelly and then Nattie with Beth.

6. MattR says:

I was still hoping for a Natalya/Beth match somehow, but oh well. I saw Maria Menounos making an appearance anyways, just because of her appearing in the past and the recent story on Raw. Was hoping she’d just accompany someone to ringside to face Beth or be guest ring announcer. Ehh… could be worse though.

7. yomama says:

im pretty sure kharma is still messed up after losing her child and all.

8. Chris James says:

Poor Nattie :/

9. Chris James says:

So Kelly does her two moves on Beth eve comes in does her two weak ass kicks on Kelly Maria comes in and is backed up by eve Ryder’s music hits eve turns Maria with the roll up victory and I shoot myself.

10. Kevin says:

Well, now I know when I’ll be able to use the restroom and now miss anything. There were so many ways they could have gone with a Diva’s match at Mania…what a wasted opportunity.

11. Hipnosis says:

I’m going to predict this goes BEFORE ROCK vs CENA and after TRIPLE H vs UNDERTAKER for NO REASON….

12. Craig says:

Fisha, that is the single most offensive and insensitive thing i’ve ever read, she didn’t have a miscarriage and think ‘yano what i fancy a bit of a longer holiday, i’ll just lie for a bit’. She was distraught and in she wasn’t ready to accept it which is why she lied, thats the problem when you live in the Public eye, and she wasn’t in a good frame of mind.

But still, this match WTF? as i’m from the UK i don’t even know who this Maria person is

13. aag44 says:

@Hipnosis: What do you mean “no reason”??? The crowd needs a bathroom/snack break in between two 30+ minute main events that most (if not all) want to see in full…