News on Abyss and Eugene

Eugene via Twitter today:

- The next semester of OVW’s Nick Dinsmore Pro Wrestling Class begins Monday May 7. Apply today! http://www.ovwrestling.com/training

- I can’t wait for Nashville,TN on March 17

- The new look for Abyss..

Tags: , , , ,

1. Hans says:

interesting direction theyre taking Abyss in

2. -J- says:

He’s apparently playing his “brother” looking for Abyss, it was different seeing him on Impact looking like a supersized William Regal.

He talks proper and its something different.

3. whoa says:

Yeah, kind of like if Regal, Big Show and IRS all contributed DNA to a clone or something…not sure what to think yet.

4. dbostick says:

I wonder if they replaced Abyss’s missing teeth to go along with his new look.

5. Ian says:

I highly believe Abyss will be back at some point since Parks is now playing “his brother” looking for Abyss…so I think he is going to “find” Abyss and bring him back some how.

6. Ian says:

Adding to my previous post Abyss’ new gimmick would be had we not heard Abyss speak, because I think most people realized it was him immediately by his voice.

7. Hipnosis says:

JOSEPH PARK. Brother of Abyss. BTW we all know what Abyss looks like without a Mask and Brothers tend to sound alike so whatever the excuse is JOSEPH PARK being his brother could pass. I LEGIT thought he really did have a brother… till I got on the Internet lol

8. Hipnosis says:

…btw FAT WILLIAM REGAL lol

9. Tony says:

Cactus Jack did something simular to this back in old WCW. Big Van Vader power bombed him on his head and a few weeks later they found him in an alley calling himself “Michael”. Then on the next PPV Jack was back and he clocked Vader on the head with a coal-shovel.

10. Quinn 2 Winn says:

Abyss does actually have a brother named Joe Park, but he looks nothing like him and sounds nothing like him. He looks more like a pussy than a Big Shows baby

11. seanb says:

since when did John Goodman wrestle for TNA??

12. DeathNote81 says:

Thought that was the guy from Penn & Teller.