Wrestling community comment on the passing of Doug Furnas
Mar 3, 2012 - by Steve Gerweck
comments made on Facebook and Twitter:
– The Blue Meanie: Just read that Doug Furnas died from Parkinson’s disease. Very, very sad news….R.I.P
– Lance Storm: It seems like the rumors are true and Doug Furnas has passed away. I met him in SMW in 94 and worked with him in ECW in 98. Great guy RIP
– Taz: Extremely sad to hear of Doug Furnas passing away. Great talent & a great guy. Very sad, a good man. RIP.
– JBL: very sad day. I really liked Doug Furnas as well-great talent and great guy. RIP to a great pal!
– Jim Ross: Sad to hear of the death of fellow Oklahoman Doug Furnas. Doug was a powerhouse, amazing drop kick, & damn good man. A sad day. RIP friend.