Updated Wrestlemania 28 card (spoiler)

* John Cena vs. The Rock

* CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho for the WWE Title

* Triple H vs. Undertaker in a Hell In A Cell Match

* Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus for the World Title

* Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show for the WWE Intercontinental Title

Tags: , , ,

1. Da King says:

Actually wanted to see Cody in a decent match.First disappointment of Mania but da rest of the card NICE!!!

2. clark kent says:

make cody fight mick foley goldust booker t or even kane or not no big show or my favorite r truth

3. -J- says:

Goldust didn’t get his wish.

4. theprincedann says:

What happened to Cody vs Goldust? I was one who was really really excited about seeing that! Not pleased >:(

5. John says:

What happened to shaq?

6. Discount-double-check says:

I wanted to see Goldust and Cody and also Big Show and Shaq. :(

7. Anony-mouse says:

Pretty good looking WM card… but I swear on all that is good and pure in this world… If cena Vs. Rock is the main event of the night, I’m done with WWE… I’m sick of cena getting the main event spot, EVEN IF HE DOESN’T HAVE THE TITLE, because the world would flood with the tears of women, children, and guys who can’t get a date, if he doesn’t… Elimination Chamber main event was cena Vs. Kane?! F**King HOW?! How is the Elimination Chamber match NOT the main event of the PPV called ELIMINATION CHAMBER?!…. WM main events, and all PPV main events, should be a title bout.. It just makes sense and makes the title seem like it means something.. But I guess to WWE (or Vince), the title only matters if the life-size plank known as john cena holds it.

8. David r. says:

Well, anony-mouse, I guess WWE is gonna wish you the best in your future endeavors. Everyone knows that’s gonna be the main event. Not saying its right, just saying its gonna happen.