McMahon comments on the future of WWE films

Vince McMahon today from the WWE investor’s conference call regarding the WWE films division:

“If new films strategy does not work, we will get out of films business. (But) I really feel strongly that under this new guidance, this really will work.

“I really think this is going to work. There is a specific time when we say, ‘This is not working.’ But, I don’t think we’ll get there.”

Tags: ,

1. mshelez says:

My favorite movie so far has been Knucklehead. I’ve probably watched it 4 or 5 times so far. Such a silly movie.

2. Beast says:

The Condemned is my favorite WWE film

3. raven12516 says:

I’ve only watched See No Evil and The Marine, which were okay at best in my opinion.

4. James says:

The Condemned was also my favorite.

5. Brad says:

I enjoyed them all really but Condemned, See No Evil, and That’s What I am in my opinion were good movies.

6. dave says:

They’re good straight-to-dvd releases and in that market they can succeed.

7. -J- says:

see no evil was ok.

8. The Condemned was awesome

See No Evil, especially as a Kane fan, was amazing

That’s What I am had a great story, but terrible acting and some weird scenes and it reminded me too much of Wonder Years, which I love Wonder Years but it was like they were ripping it off.

Haven’t seen Knucklhead or the one with Triple H but I want to.

9. Ryno says:

A bunch of black people in the movie theatre made See No Evil at least entertaining for the first half of the movie. After that, I had to walk out shortly after they did. What a steaming pile of crap..

10. havok says:

wwe need to stop making movies….they are god awful. and barely make a profit

11. Radar says:

The Condemned was awesome best one

the new HHH one havent found time to watch yet but do have it and i do want to see it. marine 1 i saw wasnt to bad was alright, knucklehead dont want to see, ortons one was horable, see no evil was a good one, hhhs other ones horible, and cenas other sucked marine 2 bad and kenedys one was bad also.

for this to work WWE has to move away from PG movies and get into PG13 and R movies enough of this PG crap

12. Robb says:

Vince McMahon needs to stop trying to be all things to all people and just focus on the company he turned into an international force. Focus on the wrestling product– not football, not bodybuilding, not direct-to-DVD movies and certainly not his wife’s political career.