Superstar teases surprise appearance at Elimination Chamber

Christian posted on Twitter “Hello from Milwaukee,” indicating he’s in town for tonight’s Elimination Chamber PPV show.

Tags: , , ,

1. raven12516 says:

I really hope they dropped the “one more title match” thing.

2. Coolquip says:

Interesting note: Christian returned last year at this ppv. Also I hope he takes out santino.

3. Alex says:

Attack santino, enter chamber, win title?

4. EOJ the DJ says:

Santino will be attacked and Christian will return

5. EOJ the DJ says:

This “one last title match” was when Orton was champ

6. mshelez says:

I’d rather see McIntyre attack Santino and enter and Christian go after Khali or vice versa. I don’t care. I would just prefer to see Christian and McIntyre in there over Khali and Santino.

7. MattR says:

I hope he doesn’t return as a heel when he returns. Maybe he enters the chamber by Santino being too scared so he puts Christian in as the suprise replacement. Then Christian could have a strong showing but ultimately lose to one of the heels. Then feud with one of the other heels: Cody, D-Bry, Barret. I’d prefer this over him feuding with Show, Orton again, or a midcard face.
    P.S. does anyone know when ADR is scheduled to return?

8. TREV_BOURNE says:

It would be a better match if we’d see both McIntyre and Christian in the smackdwn chamber macth
    McIntyre to attack Santino
    Christian go after Khali
    I truly prefer to see Christian and McIntyre in there over no still Khali and funny guy Santino.

9. Dusty says:

I think the best thing to do is have McInytre attack Santino and take his spot. But before Khali can enter, Jinder Mahal attacks him(setting up a WM feud) and Long puts Christian in his spot.

10. Zack says:

@Dusty The problem with that is that NO ONE wants to see a Khali/Mahal feud or a match at Wrestlemania much less.