Raw Elimination Chamber participants announced

From WWE.com:

John Laurinaitis revealed exclusively to WWE.com the Superstars who will compete for the WWE Title in the Raw Elimination Chamber Match: WWE Champion CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Chris Jericho, R-Truth, The Miz and Kofi Kingston.

Tags:

1. Jono K says:

Bourne gets suspended and Kofi gets a big push, he’ll be happy with that haha

2. miko w says:

kinda awful its nice seeing new and young names but kofi ,miz and truth u know are not going to win so but in the big names and let ziggler and puck go over on guys like cena and kane ect

3. MattR says:

@Jonon K – He deserves it imo. He’s a good, exciting, worker and a main event push is over due.

4. eddie says:

Maybe Jericho wins and punks her his rematch at mania

5. Mike says:

Meh, last time Kofi was in the chamber he got attacked before by Edge. I know the same thing won’t happen but just because he is in the Chamber doesn’t mean a thing… They do need someone to bump and bump often

6. Curly says:

No big man, stepping up I see!

7. Jono K says:

@MattR Nah i fully agree, if it wasn’t him, Swagger would probably be in it, so its good news!

8. O says:

My only complaint is the lack of qualifying matches they’ve been using. I miss Royal Rumble qualifiers, and same with Elimination Chamber. to me, it just sorta made it a little more special and built up.

9. -J- says:

Should be quite the match expecting some crazy spots in that one.

10. Ronald B says:

Time to have a HEEL WWE champion!

11. Derailleur says:

Maybe, just mauybe, R-Truth doesn’t get eliminated first this time.

12. Hodizx58 says:

Why aren’t they doing qualifying matches for these spots in the Elimination chamber matches instead of making it seem so arbitrary? I realize they already know who is going to be in the match but hell it would make good tv anyway.

13. smartbus says:

You can already dismiss kingston or R Truth winning this choose your reason but mainly because they are mid carders. Even though I think both guys are on par with some of the so called main eventers. I don’t think Jericho’s big return was to win the WWE belt at elimination chamber. The miz really doesn’t need the belt again for any reason. Some how ziggler will win or punk will retain everyone else is just window dressing. I think Ziggler is getting a great push just to be a great opponent for Punk not because he’ll be WWE Champion any time soon.