Evan Bourne comments on his WWE suspension

Evan Bourne on his second suspension from WWE via Twitter:

“Sorry y’all. Sometimes we become our own worst enemy.”

Tags: ,

1. Mike says:

Looks like he’s going tna bound

2. Jay McQuade says:

best of luck in your future endeavors.

3. Fisha695 says:

I’ve heard it reported that he was already making plans to leave the WWE this Summer and go to Japan & Mexico so if anything this will just help to speed it up.

4. loo s says:

@ Jeff can you repeat that in English please? Lol

5. dave says:

Dafuq did Jeff just say?

Kidding, I picked up on your sentiments and couldn’t agree more. Plus his statement is either tongue-in-cheek or insincere or both, either way he doesn’t seem to care

6. art123guy says:

@loo s
    Sorry, Jeff can’t answer right now because he passed out from lack of oxygen trying to read his post.

@Jeff
    Why is it so hard to follow the rules of punctuation?

7. korey Parker says:

He was fun in TNA…..though I hate to see anyone suffer there, I think seeing him in another X-Division match would be nice

8. Chris James says:

Just when you thought kofis career couldn’t get drug any deeper. Thanks Evan. For Nothing. Trips was right…

9. flas1986 says:

@ jeff, take it you mean “sob’s”

10. Hans says:

angry troll is angry

11. -J- says:

Sorry y’all, evan likes drugz.

12. RJ Ace says:

I love it when people say, “everyone makes mistakes.” Failing 2 drug tests within 3 months isn’t a mistake, it’s a choice. The only people that defend idiots like Jeff Hardy, Evan Bourne, Matt Hardy, and Scott Hall are drug addicts themselves. I have no sympathy for anyone that poisons their own body. I’ve never tried alcohol, illegal drugs, or tobacco and it’s a pretty easy lifestyle to live. Anyone that has demons chooses to have them. The problem is that some people are such big marks for pro wrestlers, they’re cool with what ever stupid choice they make. To anyone that defends drug addict wrestlers, do you give the same pass to Lindsey Lohan?

13. Obie says:

@Rj ace allow me to shave ur head and bow to cm punk!!! Lol honestly u sound like ur way too high on ur horse! he got busted for weed, do some research before you call him a drug addict. It takes minimal time to actually research marijuana and find it has zero health effects when smoked regularly. Cant get addicted to it

14. Fisha695 says:

If he failed for Spice again then technically he didn’t fail for being on drugs, he just failed for being on something they (WWE) think he shouldn’t use.

15. Chris James says:

You can actually ^ and yes millions of people around the world smoke weed. But Evan Bourne is 1 person in 1 company. He has tons of fans that he let down and he let his supposed friend down in Kofie Kingston. I smoke weed regularly. The first time I defended him. Second time? You’re in the big leagues buddy, act like it.

16. RVD420 says:

Im with xpac on the whole, weed isnt a big deal. it’s the safest of painkillers, or would you perfer he have some of what benoit was having? or what eddie od’d on. give me a break

17. -J- says:

maybe it was roidz or hgh…maybe he just wanted to grow damit.