Update on Brock Lesnar and WWE

The creative staff inquired about the possibility of Brock Lesnar returning to the company. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that Vince McMahon was asked if Paul Heyman and Lesnar would return as a package. McMahon told them that Heyman wouldn’t be returning, and it appears if they are currently talking to Lesnar, they are keeping the writers out of the loop.

Tags: ,

1. Hans says:

smart. if they were returning, I’d want the least people to know as possible

2. -J- says:

Just a matter of time, hope he does not run in during mania and cost taker the streak.

3. barry says:

I really think that Lesnar will be a surprise entrant in the rumble

4. Jake says:

It’d be any wrestling fans wet dream to see Heyman return with Lesnar! While he was there, he could also do an awesome run-in for CM Punk’s match since Punk told the world he was “Heyman guy” during his 3:16 speech. What a bigger swerve if Heyman were to cross Punk and cost the match even (lol, I’m getting ahead of myself).

5. X-Pac says:

Would love to see Brock return at the Rumble, and lead up to a match with Undertaker for the streak.

6. MattR says:

I think it’d be awesome for Lesnar to interfere in Punk’s match at the Rumble as part of “Big Johnny’s”-Punk story, leading to Lesnar vs Punk down the line, maybe even at Mania. That is not probable though seeing as it looks like we’re heading for Y2J-Punk at WM which I like better anyways.

7. dave says:

Vince would allow Heyman to return but Heyman said he wouldn’t but if they said to Heyman: we’re gonna have brock return and go after CM Punk and Jericho…it’d be the greatest feud ever and he’d do it in a heartbeat.

I should stop dreaming..

8. ravonn says:

If Lesnar comes back he can have some great feuds with hhh cena taker cm punk even big show

9. Big Dave says:

Brock is still under contract with UFC so none of these scenarios will ever happen unless he’s released from his contract of wwe and UFC can come to an agreement don’t look for Brock to be a surprise entrant at the rumble or a main eventer at mania. That’s the reality of the whole situation

10. @Big Dave

Dana White said he’d have no problem working out a deal with WWE to let Brock go home.

11. Sheila says:

I don’t like Lesner and I dont want to see him back at all but if he does come back and if he does cost Taker the streak all hell will break loose. As loyal as Taker has been to the WWE and wrestling fans in general Lesner (who definitely has the right to pursue any career he wants to) has not had the same loyalty or anywhere near it to his wrestling fans or to the industry itself. If the streak is ever broken it needs to be by somebody far more worthy of the honor than Lesner.

12. Chris James says:

Yup. Taker is gonna wrestle Triple H. Lesnar has NO BUSINESS at WrestleMania. At least advertised. So many guys have worked their asses off to earn their spot on the bill and Lesnar can’t just walk in and have a spot. Like I said, unless, it’s a run in or something. I don’t see him screwing taker, if he did, riots in Miami. I agree with most of you guys I would love to see Heyman return with Brock.

13. Kevin says:

I would love to see a heyman and brock come back!
    The only thing i can see coming from brock is royal rumble entry, or a run in on the cena and rock match?

14. DeathNote81 says:

I’m with X-Pac: Rumble return, followed by a match with ‘Taker at ‘Mania.

15. Adman says:

While everyone can lefit question Brock’s dedication to wrestling, the one thing no one can deny is the fact that he had raw instinctive talent and scary strong power. The only move I ever saw him botch was his own shooting star press at mania vs. Kurt!

I would love to see him come back and Heyman would just be icing on the cake. Heyman is one of if not the greatest mind of the biz ever. Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

16. Adman says:

*legit…sorry

17. Criss Brian says:

Would love to see them both back. I never see either back full time, except Heyman should b head of creative, but I don’t think Brock will be close to ending Taker’s streak. Also, when will Paul go into the Hall of Fame?!

18. David r. says:

@ criss Brian, he will be in the same class with Owen hart and Chris Benoit.