Jesse Ventura Blasts Navy SEAL ‘Punch’ Hoax

Ventura responded via Facebook:

The event this man spoke of never happened. I have been to Mc P’s many times since leaving the Navy. I was never there alone. I was always accompanied by other people. If this happened 6 years ago, someone would have known of it before now. Certainly in the UDT/SEAL community it would have been known. This has to be news to all of us.

I have always opposed the war in Iraq but I have never spoken or wished any ill will towards the soldiers. My heart aches that soldiers have died or been wounded because this war should never have taken place. I am perplexed over the agenda this man has and why a fellow Navy Seal would tell a lie about an event that never happened.

Clearly between this story and the previous week’s story about supposedly getting pulled over for tailgaiting in CA that was also a lie, someone is out to destroy my credibility. I find it very interesting that both these stories are being spread by Fox news and it’s affiliates. As a Navy veteran you realize you can’t believe every sea story you hear. Let me finish by stating both of the recent two national stories about me are completely untrue lies, neither event ever happened.

credit: PrisonPlanet.com

Tags: ,

1. Machine says:

First, it’s funny he blames Fox. The SEAL was on FOX before this story broke and nothing was said. The story was on an unrelated radio show a few days later.

Second, Ventura has a conspiracy show and he talks about his having credibility?

2. T says:

Hmmm leave it to the news to smear Ventura early just in case Ron Paul goes 3rd party and Ventura is his VP.

3. rebel says:

@Machine. So you believe that having a conspiracy show takes away your credibility? Care to elaborate on this idiotic opinion?

4. Obie says:

@rebel he cant elaborate cause he is a moron

5. Machine says:

@rebel….so having an opinion that you don’t agree with makes someone an idiot? That is quite sanctimonious of you.

I get into conspiracy shows and really like them. But that said, Jesse just goes too far sometimes. I really think he has started to lose his mind a bit.

If I had to decide if the story was true or not, I’d say it probably is based off Ventura’s actions and comments as of late. I can really see him being a jerk and someone shutting his mouth for him. I can also see him having the ego to run around saying it never happened and demand retractions. I guess it’s just a conspiracy to make him look bad.

Then again, I’m just voicing my idiotic opinion :rolls eyes:

6. rebel says:

@Machine. No, having an idiotic opinion does not make you an idiot, the inabilty to answer a question does. You completely failed to show the relation between having a conspiracy show and credibility. As far as the story goes, I could care less if it’s true or not, the only thing I want from Jesse is entertainment, and he has provided me with plenty.

7. Andy says:

yes, you are. I guess Ventura having opinions on conspiracies is fair game for your ridicule but your opinions are somehow worthy of respect and beyond reproach?

8. ANon Ymus says:

—Kyle is sure lookign like a phoney.

MEANWHILE

“KOREA and NOT the long gone World Wars,
    is rapidly emerging as the KEY conflict
    of the 20th century viz a viz the 21st.”

When laying out the fake kickoff for Vietnam,
    Ventura should be carefuul to point out Vietnam
    was, and IS NOT —KOREA.

KOREA began with the greatest rocket and mortar
    attack in world history –followed by full scale
    invasion.

KOREA remains divided. MILLIONS have died —
    in the last decade.

North Korea remains a puppet and buffer for
    Globalist RED China and VAST EUGENICS.

Just a little REALITY CHECK as Hollywood