Jim Ross not a fan of the three man booth

JR tweeted:

WVU-Clemson Orange Bowl horrid for non fan of either team. Also, 3 man broadcast booth essentially sucks in football, wrestling, etc.

1. raven12516 says:

I agree. Does Michael Cole REALLY need to be on both shows?

2. mikw m says:

yes because every1 hate cole and lawler has not been a heel for a long time so cole is good to have

3. silenzi says:

NO no he doesnt put him on Smackdown and let Lawler and JR be raw

4. Joey says:

Actually, how about losing Matthews. The guy is too bland and boring to be on commentary

5. Rick says:

Lol because this way JR doesn’t have as much of the spotlight on him.
    @raven12516: yes, he is the voice of the WWE and the only heel announcer we have. He is also the most entertaining along with Booker and Striker.

6. Chris James says:

IMO most of the up n comers are on Smackdown. A few on raw. I say let jr and king run Raw (like before!! Before it got all stupid!) and let cole booker and Matthews do Smackdown. Although, I will agree it seems like Matthews waits silently until he’s ready with his lines or whatever they’re feeding him. Worse tool than that idiot Michael Cole. I love booker, then again I’m biased. Cole needs to learn how to build talent or find another job.

7. Nick says:

Booker is not entertaining. I am praying everyday he goes back to wrestling and NO commentary. He’s horrible, can’t understand him.

8. Chris James says:

And by kids get older I mean for gods sake.. Even people got sick of Hogans act because it was unbelievable and corny. Every time Hornswoggles music plays I’m just like wow I can’t believe we’re wasting time with this guy who doesn’t even wrestle yay we get it he talks now. Now take every opportunity to give him a mic and say nothing even tho it’s something. Ya know.. I was hoping during the whole trips cm punk thing or at least in the near future, that someone just snaps and busts someone open with a chair shot. We’ve had enough of this pg. lil Jimmy’s gonna be a big jimmy someday! That’s all im saying!!!

9. -J- says:

cole is obnoxious and that’s his heat, he no sells and they let him without kicking his ass…he is no Bobby Heenan.

10. Fisha695 says:

3 man booth sucks in most sports with the exception of Motorsports. Motorsports it works out well because usually Man #1 = Play by Play/Journalist type, #2 = Former driver, & #3 = Former Crew Chief or Owner.

11. Daniel says:

Cole sucks. Plain and simple. He’s not even a good heel. I hate him because he’s annoying and sucks on the mic, not because I’m “supposed to hate him.” Matthews is terrible. It should be JR/King and Stryker/Booker (yes I know they are both “wrestlers” but I don’t consider Stryker a wrestler).